Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dontae Fleming

UL Football Dontae Fleming

According to his twitter page, he has an offer from Memphis, Georgia State, Southern, Indiana, Temple, Tulane, Georgia Southern, UCONN, Arkansas State, JMU, UMASS, Grambling and South Alabama already.

Default Re: Dontae Fleming

He's a good player, no doubt. No idea why he's leaving us, but if I had to guess, it's not enough playing time.

3. Default Re: Dontae Fleming

Don't you realize that the grass is always greener . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    He's a good player, no doubt. No idea why he's leaving us, but if I had to guess, it's not enough playing time.
    Bigger stage

5. Default Re: Dontae Fleming

I thought we all played on the same size stage . . .

The grass is always greener, until you smell it and realize it’s fertilized with horse $&!t

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    And playing in front of small crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    The grass is always greener, until you smell it and realize it’s fertilized with horse $&!t
    Fair statement.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    According to his twitter page, he has an offer from Memphis, Georgia State, Southern, Indiana, Temple, Tulane, Georgia Southern, UCONN, Arkansas State, JMU, UMASS, Grambling and South Alabama already.
    Few, if any, of those offers are really a bigger stage. If you cannot separate yourself here chances are you are not going to separate yourself elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Few, if any, of those offers are really a bigger stage. If you cannot separate yourself here chances are you are not going to separate yourself elsewhere.
    Some of these kids may see it as an opportunity to travel and experience a new place/city. I know that would factor into my decision. I don't blame them, especially with the way NIL and transfer portal are set up today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Correct. Bottom line sometimes you just aren't good enough to play.

Memphis, Tulane, the 2 Georgias, & South Al are hitting the portal crazy hard. Seems like they are offering everyone. Will be interesting to see if they have enough spots for all those offers.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Memphis, Tulane, the 2 Georgias, & South Al are hitting the portal crazy hard. Seems like they are offering everyone. Will be interesting to see if they have enough spots for all those offers.
    Question: is UL hitting the portal hard? (Not a dirty joke)

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Question: is UL hitting the portal hard? (Not a dirty joke)
    From what I understand their preference is not to be that active in the portal and they want to only deal with kids that they have some kind of connections with. That could always change depending on needs, etc.

more offers than allowed visits? yikes. or are transfers now allowed unlimited visits too, and the pre freshman visits used start over?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information