Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana 75, Samford 58

Default Re: Final: Louisiana 75, Samford 58

He will return for conference play which actually begins on road on December 29. There is also a road game on December 31. First conference home game is January 5. I don’t think there are but a few actively pulling against the team. Some are skeptical the conference finish will be improved and that would be the case regardless of how well we do in non conference. Some of those people who have watched this year’s team but many have not. Those of us who have recognize their is improvement from a year ago but that there are concerns.

Default Re: Louisiana vs Samford

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Idgaf if he's right as rain, this dude doesn't watch or go to the games, therefore he doesn't get an opinion on this, IMO, FWIW.
    Actually I have gone to a game this year and will be hooking up with Daboot to attend another game. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    He’s Right
    Esqueleto knows its.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I watched our game on ESPN Plus and jumped back and fourth watching ODU and USM on my TV. You do know you can watch multiple games if you have more than one device? I think you are being a little defensive here because of my comments. You don't have to read or like them. Again, what did I say that is not true, or a swipe at this team? They are not good defensively, and they need to get better.
    Oh yeah he will get defensive of that 75% winning mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You’re speaking of and to people who actively root against the basketball team.
    I have never pulled for UL to lose a game in any sport.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Because constructive criticism doesn't make one a complaintant. If we straight up sunshine pump, we create complacency which is something we have seen too many times.
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Oh yeah he will get defensive of that 75% winning mark.
    Pipe down peanut gallery. The adults were having a civilized discussion.

Oops. Thanks. Very senior moment. In my defense, both have two syllables. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Actually I have went to a game this year and will be hooking up with Daboot to attend another game. Please.
    Gone

Nm

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    Barely 1000 fans at the game on a Saturday night… 9-1

#GottaSupportBetter
    When only 1000 people actually show up in the Cajundome that's a bad look. Softball and baseball pulls more folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You’re speaking of and to people who actively root against the basketball team.
    Absolutely! I 100% pull against Bob Marlin. We are and have been losing money on that wasted contract for half a decade. Our ticket sales don’t even pay for his contract.

It’s not about the kids. It’s about the program. It’s stale, zero local support, zero excitement and a coach who has the personality of a snail.

It is time for a change, period.

13. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 75, Samford 58

It’s a sad day in Cajun land when one comes on this board an says they are pulling against athletes wearing Louisiana cross their chest. That’s just not right.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Absolutely! I 100% pull against Bob Marlin. We are and have been losing money on that wasted contract for half a decade. Our ticket sales don’t even pay for his contract.

It’s not about the kids. It’s about the program. It’s stale, zero local support, zero excitement and a coach who has the personality of a snail.

It is time for a change, period.
    We had excitement in the Dome for the Tech game. Hopefully we can re- create some of that for the conference games. There was also an effort to promote that game on campus. That needs to happen again. Granted it is up to the team to elevate their level of play so as to have something worthwhile to promote. In my opinion, it is impossible to pull against the coach and not be pulling against the players at the same time. They all decided to play for him. I am not smart enough to figure out how the opposite can be true.

15. Default Re: Louisiana vs Samford

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    We had excitement in the Dome for the Tech game. Hopefully we can re- create some of that for the conference games. There was also an effort to promote that game on campus. That needs to happen again. Granted it is up to the team to elevate their level of play so as to have something worthwhile to promote. In my opinion, it is impossible to pull against the coach and not be pulling against the players at the same time. They all decided to play for him. I am not smart enough to figure out how the opposite can be true.
    Neither is any other fan. Just despicable to pull against any athlete with Louisiana across their jersey . . .

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information