Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana 75, Samford 58

1. Default Re: Louisiana vs Samford

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I don’t have the answer to that. All I can say is people will complain when we lose and do the same even when we win. I thought samford was a decent team. They can light it up when given the chance as anyone who watched the game could see. They reminded me a lot of Denver back in the day. Not at the top of the league in talent but could aggravate the opposing team enough to give up open shots. I guess nothing will be good enough for the fan base as long as marlin is here. I’m indifferent about it now. Didn’t help to complain cause he’s obviously not going anywhere so I just pull for the kids to win. And they have been doing that whether you or anyone wants to call a team bad or good. I could never pull against our kids period.
    Complaintants show up here in all shapes, sizes and intellects, but one thing is sure . . . they ALWAYS show op . . . for those with with trouble comprehending, I will get ahead of the curve . . . THIS IS AN OBSERVATION . . .

Default Re: Louisiana vs Samford

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Complaintants show up here in all shapes, sizes and intellects, but one thing is sure . . . they ALWAYS show op . . . for those with with trouble comprehending, I will get ahead of the curve . . . THIS IS AN OBSERVATION . . .
    And a complaint.

Default Re: Final: Louisiana 75, Samford 58

I was most impressed with how we consistently handled Furmans pressure when inbounding the ball. Don’t remember one oops. I know we prepared for it. It worked. Also liked hitting some pressure threes. At critical times.
    Also impressed with our conditioning and depth. Furman pressured for 57 minutes. Our team last year would have lost to Furman. This was a good test for us. McNeese and the really big test await.

This is a fun team to watch. They move the ball well and seem to have very good chemistry

I grew up going to games in blackham but have struggled in recent years to generate enough interest to follow the team/watch the games. I don't expect us to win out but I think with the style of ball we play this team
    Will compete for a title.

Barely 1000 fans at the game on a Saturday night… 9-1

#GottaSupportBetter

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    2600+ announced.

It is going to take a while to get them back after years of bad basketball. This team is really good and fun to watch. Let’s Spread the word!
    Announced attendance 2643

Just a quick comment. We played Samford last night and there was close to the 2600 announced in attendance. This team is coming along much better than I expected. Handled the full court pressure very well. Nice to see we don’t have to depend on JB to be successful.

Not a true statement

You were impressed watching odu last night squeak by 2-7 Gardner webb by 44-43?
    I was impressed with their athleticism. Did you watch the game, or just looked at the box score? I noticed you didn't mention Southern Miss, you know the team sitting at the top of the standings. I mentioned them as well. I said we are not good defensively, although the second half the Cajuns played better. My comments are supported by the fact the Cajuns are second to last in the SBC in scoring defense.

2600+ announced.
    Yep no doubt, But it seemed like a lot less. The team will be 10-2 going into CONF… The fans gotta come out and support. #GeauxCajuns

Yep no doubt, But it seemed like a lot less. The team will be 10-2 going into CONF… The fans gotta come out and support. #GeauxCajuns
    It was a lot less than 2600. Probably closer to 1k in actual attendance. No students at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I was impressed with their athleticism. Did you watch the game, or just looked at the box score? I noticed you didn't mention Southern Miss, you know the team sitting at the top of the standings. I mentioned them as well. I said we are not good defensively, although the second half the Cajuns played better. My comments are supported by the fact the Cajuns are second to last in the SBC in scoring defense.
    SAMFORD def did some good things… This years team has a shot to go dancing… Chemistry is key, and they play with it. Shooters and the best big in the CONF, and 2022 BRIAN HAMILTON in LEWIS. #GeauxCAJUNS

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    It was a lot less than 2600. Probably closer to 1k in actual attendance. No students at all.
    I was thinking sams thing, where are the students. That’s a huge energy boost…

SAMFORD def did some good things… This years team has a shot to go dancing… Chemistry is key, and they play with it. Shooters and the best big in the CONF, and 2022 BRIAN HAMILTON in LEWIS. #GeauxCAJUNS
    They are definitely a good shooting team. My comments were concerning are lack of awareness at times defensively and that we need to improve to have a shot at winning the conference. There is a reason we sit second to last in conference in scoring defense.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information