Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Discount Tickets

UL Football Discount Tickets

I have 3 tickets in Section 116, 35 yard line , row 20.
    Need to sell, $50 each

Geaux Cajuns

Default Re: Discount Tickets

How do you already have tickets?

3. Default Re: Discount Tickets

Really good printer . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    How do you already have tickets?
    Independence bowl website

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Independence bowl website
    Are they more expensive there? IIRC, the chair back sideline seats are $50 through UL.

NVM, $54 through UL

7. Default Re: Discount Tickets

BUY. TICKETS. FROM. OUR. UNIVERSITY.

8. Default Re: Discount Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Only if you can get good seats. I’m not getting crappy selection because some whales bought up 90% of the better seats. Get your tickets wherever you get the best value.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Only if you can get good seats. I’m not getting crappy selection because some whales bought up 90% of the better seats. Get your tickets wherever you get the best value.
    I would love for lack of good seats to be a problem, but the Independence Bowl seats 59,000 so I don't think good seats will he hard come by.

10. Default Re: Discount Tickets

Well that’s true, but UL doesn’t control over half the tickets. And just like NOLA bowl the best seats UL has are controlled by a small number of supporters. If you can find good seats through UL, great, if better ones exist don’t be a chump just so UL gets a few dollars more. At least that’s how I roll.

I looked on the Indy web site last night and the only tickets it showed available was in the end zones the 2 Universities have first dibs on the sideline seats.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Buying through the university benefits the university. Buying through the bowl benefits the bowl.

How do people not understand this? Our bowl payout is determined by ticket sales. If we don’t sell our allocated allotment the university must pay the difference.

13. Default Re: Discount Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Buying through the university benefits the university. Buying through the bowl benefits the bowl.

How do people not understand this? Our bowl payout is determined by ticket sales. If we don’t sell our allocated allotment the university must pay the difference.
    I understand perfectly. Buy your tickets from whosever you want. This isn’t a donation opportunity to me. I’m looking for the best seats I can find. Explain again to me the last time UL gave a second thought to what matters to you. Let’s see name issues , no, transparency in RCAF no, having great game day experience, no.

Again get your 15 yard line tickets from UL, or your 35 yard line from wherever. Frankly it seems a moot point because UL & UH ticket allocation seem to be a closed deal.

The I-bowl payout is listed as $2.2M while the NO bowl was $850K. Is the payout for the I-bowl still tied to tickets? Maybe Jay could update us.

15. Default Re: Discount Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Or help a friend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information