Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Much is College GameDay Worth?

1. Default Re: How Much is College GameDay Worth?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    App State got a 25% increase in applications following College Game Day. That is huge.

That gets me wondering about the university commercials when our games are televised. They say nothing about the university and are not inspiring for anyone who might be interested in attending UL. Instead of showing some girl's dream, how about showing video of the campus and our facilities, talk about our academic achievements and Tier 1 status and how great a college town Lafayette is. Give people a sense of what UL is all about. If I were choosing a school, that would be more informative than what they are presently showing, which in my opinion, is a total wasted opportunity.
    Good thoughts, but ours is typical of these in game commercials. No imagination put together by government bureaucrats instead of marketing experts.

Default Re: How Much is College GameDay Worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The priceless "Alligator Habitat" on campus, the name sake of the football field, otherwise known as "The Swamp"
    but half the people would go to cajun field and miss it. and would there be enough parking, lol

3. Default Re: How Much is College GameDay Worth?

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    but half the people would go to cajun field and miss it. and would there be enough parking, lol
    It's for the National media all that matters is what's on camera.

You would have people walking a mile and not complaining.

The more people not being able to get near the action the better.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information