Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: O'Cyrus Torrence

Default Re: Good Luck and Thanks

He probably went from a 3rd round pick to the first OG taken in the draft.

2. Default ESPN 1420 Former Ragin Cajun Declares for NFL Draft with Nice Message to UL

The Florida Gator shared a nice message about UL when announcing his intent to declare for the 2023 NFL Draft.

Default Re: Good Luck and Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Hated not having him in Vermillion this year, but I think he got what he needed at UF. Showcased his ability at the top level and it'll pay off for him come draft time.
    Yep. He's likely a 1st round pick

Default Re: Former Ragin Cajun Declares for NFL Draft with Nice Message to UL

Scrolling down twitter looks like a few others are going to the draft early as well.

If he had him we probably win 2 more games this year if not more

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    If he had him we probably win 2 more games this year if not more
    Easily more. We dominate the right side of every single game we play in.

7. Default Re: Good Luck and Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Hated not having him in Vermillion this year, but I think he got what he needed at UF. Showcased his ability at the top level and it'll pay off for him come draft time.
    With the NFL success of Dotson 4th round, and Hunt 2nd round, coupled with his preseason accolades based on his time at Louisiana, I have zero doubt that O'Cyrus Torrence would have been a 1st rounder had he stayed at Louisiana.

8. Default Re: Former Ragin Cajun Declares for NFL Draft with Nice Message to UL

The problem was that he had doubt.

9. Default Re: Former Ragin Cajun Declares for NFL Draft with Nice Message to UL

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    The problem was that he had doubt.
    Yeah, I'm not trying to convince O.T. I'm trying to convince Louisiana fans who think this was something 'he' needed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Yeah, I'm not trying to convince O.T. I'm trying to convince Louisiana fans who think this was something 'he' needed to do.
    Maybe he wouldn’t have felt the need to do it people within the university, and those who attend and attended it, helped promote and support our team and players in the way other programs benefit from.

The dude did what he had to do to help himself, and he didn’t act like a couple others did when they went out the door. All the respect to him. I hope he becomes an NFL HoFer.

11. Default Re: Former Ragin Cajun Declares for NFL Draft with Nice Message to UL

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Maybe he wouldn’t have felt the need to do it people within the university, and those who attend and attended it, helped promote and support our team and players in the way other programs benefit from.

The dude did what he had to do to help himself, and he didn’t act like a couple others did when they went out the door. All the respect to him. I hope he becomes an NFL HoFer.
    In today’s world who gets to claim an NFL HOF player that neither graduates or plays exclusively for one university. Terry Bradshaw, Willie Rolfe will always be LoTec DogKillers. Tilman a Cajun for life. Myself I’d claim them, but probably it’d be who the player identifies with.

Good dude. Hope he bust some fools in next level.

Cajun Nation. Represent

13. Default Re: Former Ragin Cajun Declares for NFL Draft with Nice Message to UL

I met Andre Jones at the grocery store one day, he was wearing a UL football shirt and I had a UL hat on. We talked for about 10 minutes. He is a really nice guy. I hope the best for him and his future.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=qC1gEa

Could’ve been a first round pick here. He deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I met Andre Jones at the grocery store one day, he was wearing a UL football shirt and I had a UL hat on. We talked for about 10 minutes. He is a really nice guy. I hope the best for him and his future.
    Same here, had a great discussion with him Friday at a Gordon event....

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information