Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowl Prep: Louisiana vs Houston 12/23/22

Default Re: Houston vs Louisiana -12/23/22-Shreveport

Jefferson not playing also.

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Jefferson not playing also.
    Don't blame them at all preparing for the draft and avoiding injury. Might see Legendre on the field a good bit more.

Yeah we all want to win. But can’t blame these guys at this point. Positive is future playmakers have 3 weeks and a game to get under their belts. Kinda kick start next years squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I saw Andre Jones declared for the draft. Does that mean he is out for Houston?
    Yes he and Michael Jefferson

I get it.

I was looking at team stats. Cajuns and Houston both rush and defend the rush the same. 140 yards a game. But they throw and give up about 100 more passing yards a game then us.

QB Tune is their leading rusher 491 and Dell has 1,350 receiving. Any word on Houston players not playing in the game?? Obviously the offense runs through these 2.

I'm assuming Houston will have some pro prospects out? Right? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I was looking at team stats. Cajuns and Houston both rush and defend the rush the same. 140 yards a game. But they throw and give up about 100 more passing yards a game then us.

QB Tune is their leading rusher 491 and Dell has 1,350 receiving. Any word on Houston players not playing in the game?? Obviously the offense runs through these 2.
    They are both playing

9. UL Football Organizers hope I-Bowl will have big economic impact on Shreveport

“This matchup with having two teams that are within driving distance it’s great,” said Erik Evenson, director of communications with the bowl.

Evenson said there are several things to do before and on game day.

“The night before is our big night of events. We’ll start off that night with a Mardi Gras preview parade at 6:30 p.m. that will run from Louisiana Boardwalk through the East Bank District. Then we’ll also have a Battle of the Marching Bands that night in the East Bank Plaza. Then we’ll finish with a Parish County Line Concert.”

Default Re: Organizers hope I-Bowl will have big economic impact on Shreveport

The name, the name, always with the name.....

11. Default Re: Organizers hope I-Bowl will have big economic impact on Shreveport

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Sad when they don't even know who it is they are hoping to reap economic benifit from

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Let’s go Lafayette’s Ragin Cajuns!

Some little dip in the ksla newsroom wrote and produced the story....

14. Default Re: Organizers hope I-Bowl will have big economic impact on Shreveport

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Let’s go Lafayette’s Ragin Cajuns!
    There's a run on Leppard leotards

I really don't think there will be many over night stays in Shreveport from people in this area. It's a day trip.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information