Thread: 2023 Transfer Portal

Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Dennis Allen?
    Hall of Fame Coach for Opposing Teams!

2. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Southeastern DB
    If it is who I think it is. This would be one of the biggest transfers we have seen. I know it would be an FCS transfer but would be an all American fcs transfer.

ZA. The best defensive player that lines up for his team, by far. There were rumors that he was going to transfer to an SEC team last year.

He could arguably be our best db the day he walks on campus

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    If he entered the portal, isn’t it public? Or we just keeping everything secret here. The same way y’all _____ about the university being hush hush.

I think it’s Zy Alexander. If it’s him and he doesn’t come because I figured it out then oops. Geez
    I don’t see any FCS guys in the 247 portal list do they have a separate list? But yes that’s who it obviously is.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Local All-American DB has entered the portal. Yes, Cajun coaches are going after him. Will have lots of offers in the next few days.
    Just out of curiosity how close is the transfer (not saying any names) to the twins from over there in your neck of the woods? What about he and the DB from CHSNI cross parish rivals are they friends?

Did the Cajuns offer him out of high school? Did he have any other offers other than the school to the east?

5. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

6’3 185 do it all athlete in high school who played qb, wr and safety at times.

He has 9 int in 2 seasons at SLU. 6 in 2021 and 3 in 2022 including 2 returned for TD’s this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Just out of curiosity how close is the transfer (not saying any names) to the twins from over there in your neck of the woods? What about he and the DB from CHSNI cross parish rivals are they friends?

Did the Cajuns offer him out of high school? Did he have any other offers other than the school to the east?
    They’re all close friends. Other offers out of high school from Northwestern St, Grambling, & Mississippi College. Injured in week 2 of junior year and missed the rest of the season. That’s when his recruiting slowed down. Also was the lead off hitter & center fielder for very good baseball team. It’s not everyday you get a chance to sign a 6’3” corner with his speed and instincts.

Not sure why its so secret, his name is Zy Alexander.

I don’t know who the young bench guys are coming up or freshmen coming in like some of y’all do, but I’d think with Stephens and Jefferson being seniors, WR is a position we’d hate to lose someone as talented as Fleming.

10. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Sad to see Dontae go. I really liked him as a player. I know his stats were not huge, but he is a good kid with allot of upside.

At least we're not as bad off as UNC, 7+ DBs are in the portal..

Best of luck to Dontae. Wish he'd stick around, but good kid.

With a 2nd kid on the way maybe he wants to be closer to home.

Quote Originally Posted by John Cocktolstoy View Post
    With a 2nd kid on the way maybe he wants to be closer to home.
    Oh damn, the man ain't messing around (or maybe he is).
    Good luck DF!

Interesting as he had one of the more public NIL deals of anyone on the roster.

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information