Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Transfer Portal

1. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Is there a web site for the portal that lists all kids in the portal for the public to see?
    ……..portal questions from last year…who left and when……who might go and when? Such a stupid question even to ask but knowing something will come down!

2. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

It’s portal season . . .

Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Who's leaving the Cajuns program? I'm still trying to get used to the 50% annual roster turnover since we've started this NIL process.

Pros: You can go from worst to first in one year.

Cons: No continuity. You can't develop depth. We scouted, recruited, and develop talent from the 2021 class, just to see the top recruits head elsewhere.

Over the next week, we'll see our administration commitment to football. We have to pay to play now.
    I’ll go on a limb and say a QB or 2. I’m thinking Chriss will be here next year. If chandler transfers then Hunter stays. If Chandler stays then Hunter probably goes. Zy I think will transfer regardless. Just a guess no inside info.

Golden Eke to the portal

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Golden Eke to the portal
    ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Golden Eke to the portal
    Never panned out on the football field.

7. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Never panned out on the football field.
    Yeah lots of high hopes for this young man. He was a track guy at OU and hoped that athletic ability would have transferred to the football field. It never did. Kid is extremely fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……..portal questions from last year…who left and when……who might go and when? Such a stupid question even to ask but knowing something will come down!
    The first, a 45-day period, will start the day after championship selections are made. This year, that means the window opens December 5. Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I’ll go on a limb and say a QB or 2. I’m thinking Chriss will be here next year. If chandler transfers then Hunter stays. If Chandler stays then Hunter probably goes. Zy I think will transfer regardless. Just a guess no inside info.
    Heard from a pretty good source that Chandler isn't going anywhere. Curious to see what the others do if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Heard from a pretty good source that Chandler isn't going anywhere. Curious to see what the others do if anything.
    Doesn't CF have his degree?

The reality is, none of our QB's have shown enough to be able to go to a "better" perceived situation. They are better off competing in a system they already know. However, pride might make them decide otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Doesn't CF have his degree?
    Next semester.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    The reality is, none of our QB's have shown enough to be able to go to a "better" perceived situation. They are better off competing in a system they already know. However, pride might make them decide otherwise.
    Or they could go to an FCS with a better chance to play. I would imagine also ULM would take the kid from Ouachita Christian in a heart beat.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Or they could go to an FCS with a better chance to play. I would imagine also ULM would take the kid from Ouachita Christian in a heart beat.
    They have 45 days in the early session. Anyone can enter after the bowl game.

15. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

It will be between Ben and Zeon next season. Write it down. Chandler will be cheering on those two. Hell, with Nutsmeyer coming out of the woodwork, possibly we could have Walker Howard and Jack Bech. Then it would be on.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information