Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Transfer Portal

Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    I think Wayde played all four years here. Dude could ball on the court.

Were y'all talking about Trey Granier? Pretty sure he transferred in from Refineryville A&M
    Trey Grainer came from LSU.

2. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

. . . if these have unanimously gone so bad, why do we even entertain them . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Sims? Champ? Alexander? Woodall? Pool?

I think Wayde Butler was from lsubr. He would have to be the best we've ever gotten from them.
    Wade Butler was never from LSU, recruited out of Beaumont by the same person that recruited Clifford Champ, Charles Pool and Patrice Alexander.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Wade Butler was never from LSU, recruited out of Beaumont by the same person that recruited Clifford Champ, Charles Pool and Patrice Alexander.
    Who am I thinking of? Marcus Carter?

It is possible this is just a remnant memory from some beer induced hallucination from bar hopping the Strip all night.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Who am I thinking of? Marcus Carter?

It is possible this is just a remnant memory from some beer induced hallucination from bar hopping the Strip all night.
    Yep

I think Wayde played all four years here. Dude could ball on the court.

Were y'all talking about Trey Granier? Pretty sure he transferred in from Refineryville A&M
    Wade did I sat next to him in a few classes very good dude. Sure y'all not thinking about Marcus Carter?
    Last edited by KajunKrazy; January 12th, 2023 at 05:18 pm. Reason: Oops didn't see above.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Who was that because around that same time you got Todd Scott out of Galveston Ball. If same guy one hell of a recruiter. Wasn't Willie Simms from around there also?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Who was that because around that same time you got Todd Scott out of Galveston Ball. If same guy one hell of a recruiter. Wasn't Willie Simms from around there also?
    I thought Simms was from Georgia.

9. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Derace James? He may have been a lineman. He could play
    May have been James.

And for all of the Ryan Street grads, they still worship at the alter of purple.
    Yup. If Mike the Tiger turns the corner too fast, easily 90% of their fan base breaks their collective neck.

11. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

. . . all nine or ten . . .

We had less than 8,000 people show up to a home game against the best team in our conference because LSU played Alabama the same day. Couple months later people are knocking another state school for having a lot of LSU fans in their base. Good stuff.

13. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    We had less than 8,000 people show up to a home game against the best team in our conference because LSU played Alabama the same day. Couple months later people are knocking another state school for having a lot of LSU fans in their base. Good stuff.
    Before the game
    Potential for rain and the elephant in the room 45 miles East. We are a mediocre football team, and I have seen ZERO promotion. This has the potential to be one of the worst attended Saturday games in a good while...
    You called it.

14. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Virtually every Brokeback is a Tiger understudy. There’s UL, Zombie LoTech, and Lamers fans that are fans of that school only regardless of the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Before the game

You called it.
    Oof. As a glass half empty thinker, I love being wrong.

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information