Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 . LastLast

Thread: 2023 Transfer Portal

Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Tech just signed a QB from Boise and less than a week after landing Walker ole miss signed a QB from OK ST. Just throwing that in.
    Yes, but they were in desperate need because their 3 Star freshman starter Landry Lyddy that started hit the transfer portal and signed with UAB. Boise St QB Bachmeier fits their system, but was benched this past season for a more athletic QB.

Lyddy is the 3rd Tech QB to transfer out since 2021. I see nothing earth shattering in this transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Name the top 5 issues you believe are the problem.

As a fan and alumni I should not be expected to provide more than buying tickets I can afford, and attending games that are fun and convenient.
    1. Communication

2. Ease of access to tickets / tailgating/ parking passes. I had a nightmare of an experience this past year.

3. Ticketmaster / marketing

4. Game day atmosphere

5. Concessions

It's hilarious that the most fun and well put on game at Cajun field. Was the one SBC handled and our Admin had little involvement

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Yes, but they were in desperate need because their 3 Star freshman starter Landry Lyddy that started hit the transfer portal and signed with UAB. Boise St QB Bachmeier fits their system, but was benched this past season for a more athletic QB.

Lyddy is the 3rd Tech QB to transfer out since 2021. I see nothing earth shattering in this transfer.
    Is the Holstein kid still there? Where is he in the pecking order?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    1. Communication

2. Ease of access to tickets / tailgating/ parking passes. I had a nightmare of an experience this past year.

3. Ticketmaster / marketing

4. Game day atmosphere

5. Concessions

It's hilarious that the most fun and well put on game at Cajun field. Was the one SBC handled and our Admin had little involvement
    Agree with all except for Tickets and parking. I walked right up to the window at the cajun dome and picked up my ticket package, parking passes, and tailgate package in all of about 10 minutes. Parking was very easy every game except home coming when they shut the gate for the HC parade.

5. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Agree with all except for Tickets and parking. I walked right up to the window at the cajun dome and picked up my ticket package, parking passes, and tailgate package in all of about 10 minutes. Parking was very easy every game except home coming when they shut the gate for the HC parade.
    I’m pretty sure that we’re not nearly the only program using Ticket Master. Having said that, we need to end the relationship to better serve our sometime fans. Overpriced tickets are never the answer. My dad was a local grocer and we had daily donuts delivered for resale. He always made it a bargain to buy some at the end of the paychecks for his sometimes customers.

6. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Donuts = Parking

7. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Donuts = Loss leader. As a small retailer you have to get traffic anyway you can.

The original Schwagman grocer used milk as his loss leader. He finally won an in court battle to sell milk at whatever price he wanted. He fought the major national retailers, and Louisiana milk association.

Our administration continues to ignore that our week fan interest requires some loss leaders.

Is this really who we are competing with at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    Is this really who we are competing with at this point?
    Hey we beat out Notre Dame

College

11. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Like who I can’t open his twitter

12. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Hey we beat out Notre Dame

College
    Notre Dame of Crowley?

13. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

If so, is he bringing his coach with him . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Like who I can’t open his twitter
    Langston Univ , Delta state and Tennessee Martin etc . We were the only fbs offer

15. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

that is where you find diamonds in the ruff . . .

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 . LastLast

Thread Information