Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Transfer Portal

Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Des talks about the portal and not enough time to get to know a kid. Well they recruited him out of high school at least there is that relationship.
    Is he even available?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Is he even available?
    Who he? Cameron Waites is NOT in the portal, Cameron Wire from LSU and East Acsention HS is...UL offered Wire in HS. Please drop the pronoun and just insert a NAME!

Update: Waites is now in the portal...That would be The Ragin Pagin Transfer Fantasy Portal...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Who he? Cameron Waites is NOT in the portal, Cameron Wire from LSU and East Acsention HS is...UL offered Wire in HS. Please drop the pronoun and just insert a NAME!

Update: Waites is now in the portal...That would be The Ragin Pagin Transfer Fantasy Portal...

Maybe your confused? Who is Cameron Waites? I am only familiar with Kamryn Waites. In post 280 I said that I wasn't aware of WAITES being in the portal. WAITES as is Post 271. Is WAITES in the portal is what I was asking in post 281. I NEVER mentioned Wire from LSU.

Come back home big Waites!!

Maybe everyone wouldn’t be so confused if his name is spelled correctly it’s kamryn waites

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Maybe everyone wouldn’t be so confused if his name is spelled correctly it’s kamryn waites
    I am not confused.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    everyone knows who Waites is. Kamryn or Cameron…still the same player who was duped into going to Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I'd love to get Grubbs here!
    He's not coming to UL. However, we may have to play against him. Which would suck

Is he even available?
    I’m talking about the kid from lsu that is in the portal that they recruited out of high school.

10. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Jalen Lee DL out of Florida is in the Transfer Portal. Looks like we offered out of high school. Any thoughts?

Maybe your confused? Who is Cameron Waites? I am only familiar with Kamryn Waites. In post 280 I said that I wasn't aware of WAITES being in the portal. WAITES as is Post 271. Is WAITES in the portal is what I was asking in post 281. I NEVER mentioned Wire from LSU.
    Maybe you are.
    You’re also not that funny. If you’re gonna be a spelling nazi, at least get your grammar right

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    everyone knows who Waites is. Kamryn or Cameron…still the same player who was duped into going to Florida.
    Complete disservice to that kid to take him to Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Not sure why you have to bring Jesus into this like that, but if you read the thread, there is clearly more than one person
    Confused on this, hence If when talking about these 2 people you spelled their name correctly, the confused would realize it’s 2 different people.

14. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

He needs to be taken back to Louisiana . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Complete disservice to that kid to take him to Florida.
    T is he not ready for that level of ball?

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information