Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Transfer Portal

Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    West Virginia, Houston, Georgia Southern, and Marshall offered today. New offers coming each time the phone rings.
    Add Tulane, La Tech, and USC to the list of offers. Coaches better hurry if they want to stay towards the top of the list.

2. Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Well Tulane has been very good defensively for most of Fritz’s tenure. We need Coach O to educate him on the virtues of being loaded and available to younger women.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Like most of our receivers, Fleming could not catch contested balls. Good luck to to him. Hope we can find a transfer or two who can catch the ball consistently.
    When you have that same issue with the majority of your receivers that is not a coincidence. There is one common denominator.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    I always thought he was the best in that class of receivers. It will be interesting to see how he fares elsewhere.
    I would take Jacob Bernard as an inside receiver over Dante any day. He’s more consistent and complete.

Add Tulane, La Tech, and USC to the list of offers. Coaches better hurry if they want to stay towards the top of the list.
    Coach Chris you better talk him up.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Get the twins on him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    When you have that same issue with the majority of your receivers that is not a coincidence. There is one common denominator.
    Poor recruiting? Poor weight training? Trying to turn CB into WR?
    We just saw a receiver who couldn’t catch leave us for a big program and he still can’t catch. What is the common denominator?

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Poor recruiting? Poor weight training? Trying to turn CB into WR?
    We just saw a receiver who couldn’t catch leave us for a big program and he still can’t catch. What is the common denominator?
    The man in charge of developing receivers. Duh.

You know me. I don’t get involved in it like that. I do their recruiting videos to help out. All the boys know my feelings and where I personally want them to go to school. However I just give advice when asked and support them wherever they choose to play.

You know me. I don’t get involved in it like that. I do their recruiting videos to help out. All the boys know my feelings and where I personally want them to go to school. However I just give advice when asked and support them wherever they choose to play.
    As you should.

Yep I was just pulling your strings.

My advice to players going through the process.

1. What’s your goals? Playing time, atmosphere, legacy, or just be a part of a program.

2. You’re best offer isn’t always your best offer. The right fit for question 1 is your best offer.

3. Location matters.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    My advice to players going through the process.

1. What’s your goals? Playing time, atmosphere, legacy, or just be a part of a program.

2. You’re best offer isn’t always your best offer. The right fit for question 1 is your best offer.

3. Location matters.
    Also go to the place that you are wanted.

Also go to the place that you are wanted.
    Yep, our large and loud fan base should take care of that....sarcasm off...

I'm calling it right now, we will scoop up quite a few of these guys and go undefeated next season. We will average 41,290 fans per home game which will get the stadium work moving. The last 3 hairs on my head will mutate causing the rest of the hair to grow back. LSU, La Tech and Tulane players will be begging to come play here and we will move to the SEC in 2025 to win the NC in 2026!!! A man can dream right!!!!

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information