Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Starts Out Hot, Rolls Past Loyola, 104-70

UL Basketball Louisiana Starts Out Hot, Rolls Past Loyola, 104-70

Going to my first Game in 2 years. Someone offered a ticket and beer.

Geaux Cajuns

PS Loyola is the defending naia national champs

2. Default Re: Cajuns basketball tonight

As complete a victory as I expected. Too many turnovers is about the only negative

Default Re: Cajuns basketball tonight

Hope Joe Charles is ok. Kid seems to be plagued with injuries but this one looked weird.

Hope just a poke in the eye and he recovers quickly.

Watched a little of the 1st and most of the 2nd. Shot the ball well. A lot of guys contributed. Broke a hundred. And Jacob81 got a free beer. Good night all around.

I didn’t make it to a game last year, but got the YRCC passes for the kids (me, really) this year. Should make it out there sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    As complete a victory as I expected. Too many turnovers is about the only negative
    Loyola was getting run out the building. Under 8 time out, nine UL points the rest of the half. I know CBM cleared the bench, but wow…

Obviously that got fixed in the second half.

And hope #4/Loyola didn’t have a contagious bug. Dude was hurling the second half.

Damn!! Was this the game thread. Yikes. 6-1 apathy.

8. Default Re: Cajuns basketball tonight

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Loyola was getting run out the building. Under 8 time out, nine UL points the rest of the half. I know CBM cleared the bench, but wow…

And hope #4/Loyola didn’t have a contagious bug. Dude was hurling the second half.
    Hopefully our team saw the wisdom of flu vaccines. Every year we seem to get a small flu epidemic. I’m not too worried about 72 hour viruses, we’d be over that in time for UNEAUX games Saturday

9. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Starts Out Hot, Rolls Past Loyola, 104-70

Jordan Brown scored a season-high 27 points to lead five players in double figures and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns opened the game on a 14-0 run and led wire-to-wire in a 104-70 victory over Loyola of New Orleans on Tuesday at the Cajundome.

Ever-body was at the game!
    Well, maybe next time…

Default Re: Louisiana Starts Out Hot, Rolls Past Loyola, 104-70

What’s the story on #13 for Loyola? LCA kid that must have played with Greg there. He was good. Reminded me of Westbrook. Did he have grade issues coming out of HS?

12. Default Re: Louisiana Starts Out Hot, Rolls Past Loyola, 104-70

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    What’s the story on #13 for Loyola? LCA kid that must have played with Greg there. He was good. Reminded me of Westbrook. Did he have grade issues coming out of HS?
    I would be hard pressed to believe he had grade issues and ended up at Loyola, but I could be wrong. It appears he played 1 year at BRCC community college in Baton Rouge and Southern, so he has bounced around quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I would be hard pressed to believe he had grade issues and ended up at Loyola, but I could be wrong. It appears he played 1 year at BRCC community college in Baton Rouge and Southern, so he has bounced around quite a bit.
    Sat near his family. Loyola offered him a scholarship and he wisely took the quality education route. Finance major.

Good for him. He has the game to make some money and the education to manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

Ladner had only played a couple minutes all year. I don't think he was in the shape needed to all of a sudden play as much as he did. LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information