Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: THEO Akwuba (an OLE MISS miss)

Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    Y’all know this is me!!! Brad Boyd THE BRAND!!!
    lol, hope we all have a good week!!!

#GeauxCajuns
    Let me get some courtside tickets son

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    Y’all know this is me!!! Brad Boyd THE BRAND!!!
    lol, hope we all have a good week!!!

#GeauxCajuns
    Good run y’all had with Westgate football, saw in the DI you were coaching TEs. Good luck this BB season.

UL Basketball Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Good run y’all had with Westgate football, saw in the DI you were coaching TEs. Good luck this BB season.
    Thx you sir, but basketball got a lot of work to do…

UL Basketball Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Wish THEO would have stayed. No way he likes the decision he made , being a part of a team with a ( 10-16 record ) and 2-11 Conf Record and barley even playing. He could have really helped us big time…

Theo was ready to get paid so I think he would have headed overseas if the NIL deal at Ole Miss hadn’t happened. That being said if he would have stayed the opportunity for Terrence Lewis wouldn’t have opened up. I think it is debatable who is the better all around player between Awkuba and Lewis I don’t think there is any question Lewis is the better complement to Brown and has lead to a more successful season overall.

Default Re: THEO Akwuba (an OLE MISS miss)

Theo’s wallet might have been greener but hard to find yet greener pastures w/o quality playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Theo was ready to get paid so I think he would have headed overseas if the NIL deal at Ole Miss hadn’t happened. That being said if he would have stayed the opportunity for Terrence Lewis wouldn’t have opened up. I think it is debatable who is the better all around player between Awkuba and Lewis I don’t think there is any question Lewis is the better complement to Brown and has lead to a more successful season overall.
    Terrance Lewis has paid off big time. He's better for what we do than Akwuba

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I think you meant to say someone without any college experience whatsoever would not be considered for a head coach role in that post. Assistants we bring on board generally have some college experience. That can be as an assistant at another school, a graduate assistant, video coordinator, Director of Operations, or assistant (flunky) to the head coach. The last guy we brought in is Casey Perrin. He spent the last five years working for Chris Beard in a variety of roles at Texas Tech and Texas. Some schools do bring on folks from the HS ranks to their staffs. We generally have not done that here. Does not mean it won't be considered in the future.
    I said it weeks ago when the Beard stuff came out. Hire him!!! I know what will be said, especially by the local crew but hire while we still can. We will never get a better bargain hire and he can recruit

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread Information