Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: THEO Akwuba (an OLE MISS miss)

Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Thanks for avoiding my questions and proving my point. You went on a stupid ass rant a few weeks ago about something you had no idea what you were talking about. This week, you attack Brad.

You think you're always the smartest in the room (I have personal experience with this). In reality, you are as lost as the people you've cozied up to. Keep drinking the Kool aid bro. The sad thing is, you have good intentions and your Archives account could be really great for UL sports, but you listen to the wrong people. Good luck.
    I’ve cozied up to no one. I call a spade a spade. Boyd tried to make himself bigger than the program, just like you, and I called that BS. If that’s attacking so be it. I’ll choose UL.

2. Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Brown received more NIL money to stay. Theo is not worth the money because he can block shots and rebound a little. He gets pushed out of the lane by more physical players and his offensive game is limited. He would have been better off playing pro ball in Europe.
    …..hey T….just wondering bout the disclosure part of the bucks or other gifts…Uncle Sam gets his and is that being disclosed as it goes with his Stephen $…. What about NCAA records…..what about university records….what about freedom of info that might be associated with the NCAA…..also, I wonder about the picky little rules about times and places of meetings and agents of the school? One violation ruining a Million $ deal!

UL Basketball Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    That's gonna leave a mark.

A mark!!! Lol… #GeauxCajuns

Do your research. Google is easy to use… Lol… #GeauxCajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..hey T….just wondering bout the disclosure part of the bucks or other gifts…Uncle Sam gets his and is that being disclosed as it goes with his Stephen $…. What about NCAA records…..what about university records….what about freedom of info that might be associated with the NCAA…..also, I wonder about the picky little rules about times and places of meetings and agents of the school? One violation ruining a Million $ deal!
    Boomer, athletes pay taxes on NIL income. This was clarified by our athletic department when I asked about how the IRS views such income. I'm not the person to answer your other questions. You might want to forward those questions to compliance.

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    I am in the BB camp.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Boomer, athletes pay taxes on NIL income. This was clarified by our athletic department when I asked about how the IRS views such income. I'm not the person to answer your other questions. You might want to forward those questions to compliance.
    Called a 1099...

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    Do you really want me to go back and find the LPSS posting that you had been appointed to a middle school PE position?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I would love to see your examples of that.
    Brad's words:

"I’ve built a brand locally off of basketball bigger than the UL basketball brand."

I can't imagine Peanut Tillman or Brian Mitchell or Jonathon Lucroy or Eric Mouton saying such a thing.

Just my opinion.

Brad's words:

"I’ve built a brand locally off of basketball bigger than the UL basketball brand."

I can't imagine Peanut Tillman or Brian Mitchell or Jonathon Lucroy or Eric Mouton saying such a thing.

Just my opinion.
    Agreed. That's ridiculous.

11. Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Was it a middle school PE camp?

After this, somebody needs to come to the rescue of the BB Brand . .

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    He was pulling bigger crowds with high school tournaments at the dome than the UL MBB team was pulling. That's impressive if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Oh now you speak up? ��

UL Basketball Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Brad's words:

Just my opinion.

None of those named have built a local brand for their respective sport in Lafayette. UL basketball has no kids camps for the youth. No community presence. My basketball brand locally is bigger and more popular than UL basketball. Y’all acting like i’m saying I’m bigger than the School. LOL… Once again do your research.

Do you really want me to go back and find the LPSS posting that you had been appointed to a middle school PE position?
    Lol…#GeauxCajuns

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information