Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: THEO Akwuba (an OLE MISS miss)

Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    He went for the Green and the Glamour. It's the Glamour which he was shorted. In the long run, it may also be the Green.
    We just had a few football players follow “the green” with varying degrees of playing time. Before NIL over 1,500 players were in the MBB portal with many learning they’re not all that and a bag of chips. It’s a hard lesson.

2. Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    We just had a few football players follow “the green” with varying degrees of playing time. Before NIL over 1,500 players were in the MBB portal with many learning they’re not all that and a bag of chips. It’s a hard lesson.
    Like Lacy . . . he had two drops and then he got dropped on Saturday . . . not a good showing . . .

3. Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Funny, .... The only think I hear
    "Lissen osifer! I'm not half as thunk as some drinkle peep I am."

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    And this is why I've always said, NIL money might actually help smaller schools in the long run. Some kids actually love to play the game. Stories like Theo's will help them understand, the grass is not always greener.
    This is something we need to use to educate our current kids (all sports) constantly.

The grass is always greener!

Funny, I’ve heard of UL basketball my whole life. The only think I hear about you is what you post on this board.
    That's gonna leave a mark.

7. Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

Funny, I’ve heard of UL basketball my whole life. The only thing I hear about you is what you post on this board.
    Funny, to call yourself a UL supporter and not know who Brad Boyd is.

You can disagree with his positions and maybe even his method, but you can't disagree with his message and be taken seriously. Maybe it was that time across the basin that you missed out on.

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    No one can tell me this was the right thing for THEO, he should be at UL shining along side JB. Instead he was IMO bamboozled to go to OLE MISS for some NIL deal. Theo plays 10 min game. 2ppg, he was a double double over here. I wonder how much or what NIL deal made him leave? I could have came up with the same DEAL in Lafayette with 1 phone call GUARANTEED.
    Brown received more NIL money to stay. Theo is not worth the money because he can block shots and rebound a little. He gets pushed out of the lane by more physical players and his offensive game is limited. He would have been better off playing pro ball in Europe.

You can disagree with his positions and maybe even his method, but you can't disagree with his message and be taken seriously. Maybe it was that time across the basin that you missed out on.
    To know who someone is is different than knowing someone’s “brand” more than UL basketball.

Why bring up time across the basin? I’m not pure enough for you? I’m beneath you? Or is everyone beneath you in your mind

10. Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

To know who someone is is different than knowing someone’s “brand” more than UL basketball.

Why bring up time across the basin? I’m not pure enough for you? I’m beneath you? Or is everyone beneath you in your mind
    People that go after our most recognizable alumni can kiss my ass. So yes, beneath me.

People that go after our most recognizable alumni can kiss my ass. So yes, beneath me.
    When the alumni make themselves bigger than the program, yea, I call BS. But then again, you try to do that often.

I never understand how those across the basin guys can make fans of both schools.

13. Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

When the alumni make themselves bigger than the program, yea, I call BS. But then again, you try to do that often.
    I would love to see your examples of that.

I would love to see your examples of that.
    Please include the number of dollars I've donated, the amount of time I've invested, the number of times clowns like you have attacked me, the number of athletes we've personally helped find employment, the times we've been on here talking about the program when mfers like you didn't give a ____, and the countless hours we've spent brainstorming with administrators trying to find answers.

I'm happy you found a place to matter. I'm happy being a spotter makes you feel a part of the program. But you don't need to go after fans for talking about games or Brad Boyd for talking about a player we lost. Stop feeding at the trough of the old guard and use your own brain to see what's actually going on.
    So you are bigger than the program. It’s all about YOU. You did this. You did that. It’s the University of ManAboutTown. Everything MaT, all the time. This place ain’t big enough for your ego.

I’m a fan. I don’t have to brag about doing anything to know that. But apparently you do.

15. Default Re: THEO A ( an OLE MISS MISS )

So you are bigger than the program. It’s all about YOU. You did this. You did that. It’s the University of ManAboutTown. Everything MaT, all the time. This place ain’t big enough for your ego.

I’m a fan. I don’t have to brag about doing anything to know that. But apparently you do.
    Thanks for avoiding my questions and proving my point. You went on a stupid ass rant a few weeks ago about something you had no idea what you were talking about. This week, you attack Brad.

You think you're always the smartest in the room (I have personal experience with this). In reality, you are as lost as the people you've cozied up to. Keep drinking the Kool aid bro. The sad thing is, you have good intentions and your Archives account could be really great for UL sports, but you listen to the wrong people. Good luck.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information