Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ragin Review Postgame: Texas State Bobcats

1. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: Texas State Bobcats

I’m totally in Troy’s corner

Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: Texas State Bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    WTF are you talking about? You think all "infractions" are reported? lol
    No I'm talking about your third paragraph and your judgement of fans who may have known nothing about what you "insiders" know.

3. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: Texas State Bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    No I'm talking about your third paragraph and your judgement of fans who may have known nothing about what you "insiders" know.
    I'm not judging "fans." I'm calling out the Hero Worshippers who think BN walked on water and should be considered above reproach. So tired of hearing BN fan boys talk ____ to us because we don't kiss the ground he walked on. Those people wouldn't give him the time of day if they knew all the dirty stuff he engaged in on the way out. Maybe they would, hell. We have Napier fans over Cajun fans around here too.

4. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: Texas State Bobcats

I'm not judging "fans." I'm calling out the Hero Worshippers who think BN walked on water and should be considered above reproach. So tired of hearing BN fan boys talk ____ to us because we don't kiss the ground he walked on. Those people wouldn't give him the time of day if they knew all the dirty stuff he engaged in on the way out. Maybe they would, hell. We have Napier fans over Cajun fans around here too.
    Maybe you’re right about some, but the vast majority are clueless and only know about the good. Not sure they’re coach lovers.

5. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: Texas State Bobcats

DOA Zombie LoTech had a long time fan, Stodgdog , pass recently. He hated UL, LSU and anything not Louisiana Tech. He was often on the Delphi board.

One thing he emphasized was that coaches come and go, virtually none are more dedicated to the university than the fans. I believe that he was right.

Wish we had 30K fans like him.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Maybe you’re right about some, but the vast majority are clueless and only know about the good. Not sure they’re coach lovers.
    They're not. Hell I'm not a Napier lover but coming out saying we all bought it hook line and sinker is a bit generalized and points to everyone.

7. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: Texas State Bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    They're not. Hell I'm not a Napier lover but coming out saying we all bought it hook line and sinker is a bit generalized and points to everyone.
    I consider the people here mostly diehards that are tuned into what's going on more than the general public. So, my bad if I generalized; that was not the intent. As you can see, it's a point of contention for me.

8. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: Texas State Bobcats

I consider the people here mostly diehards that are tuned into what's going on more than the general public. So, my bad if I generalized; that was not the intent. As you can see, it's a point of contention for me.
    Face it . . . people who post here are just not reflective of the fan base . . . too small a sample size to make that generalization . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Face it . . . people who post here are just not reflective of the fan base . . . too small a sample size to make that generalization . . .
    But we've earned street cred...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information