Thread: Game Day Eve

UL Football Game Day Eve

Late start today. First stop Deep Eddy’s Distillery in Dripping Springs. Now on stop #2, Twisted X Brewery in Dripping.

Working our way back to San Marcos.

Default Re: Game Day Eve

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Late start today. First stop Deep Eddy’s Distillery in Dripping Springs. Now on stop #2, Twisted X Brewery in Dripping.

What have you sampled?

The vodkas at Derp Eddy’s are excellent. Doing the kolsch at Twisted X. Doing the lager next. Then on to Duchman Winery for their reds.

Sounds like fun we made it to Columbus Texas. trying to decide which of the two restaurants we pick to eat at tonight.
    Heading towards San Marcos in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post

Man, Deep Eddy's is good stuff for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Man, Deep Eddy's is good stuff for the price.
    Very much so James - I take a lil pride in kicking it off in LA when it came out. I won all the Deep Eddy contests at the time lol - got to know the Deep Eddy folks pretty well - that grapefruit vodka is da chit !!

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    Very much so James - I take a lil pride in kicking it off in LA when it came out. I won all the Deep Eddy contests at the time lol - got to know the Deep Eddy folks pretty well - that grapefruit vodka is da chit !!
    I actually tried a bottle when it first came out. I was picking up a bottle of vodka and there was a rep there that literally took what I had out of my hand and put a bottle of Deep Eddy in my hand and said, trust me, this is better. LoL! He wasn't lying.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I actually tried a bottle when it first came out. I was picking up a bottle of vodka and there was a rep there that literally took what I had out of my hand and put a bottle of Deep Eddy in my hand and said, trust me, this is better. LoL! He wasn't lying.
    Yep good vodka but not as good as JT Meleck.

Thread Information