Thread: Cajuns vs Bobcats

UL Football Cajuns vs Bobcats

Is the season going to be over Saturday or will we play one more? Don't forget, we lost to ULM.

Default Re: Cajuns vs Bobcats

Im sure the hoax doves and puppy killers will both lose on purpose then put their peabrains together and collude with dumbbell edwards to come up with some plan to help UAB and USM and try and keep us out of any bowl

3. Default Re: Cajuns vs Bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Im sure the hoax doves and puppy killers will both lose on purpose then put their peabrains together and collude with dumbbell edwards to come up with some plan to help UAB and USM and try and keep us out of any bowl
    Man oh man I’ve gotta do some mental gymnastics to wrap myself around your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Man oh man I’ve gotta do some mental gymnastics to wrap myself around your comments.
    You forget...he wears an aluminum foil hat, so he's years above our comprehension level...

hoax doves = ULM Warhawks (they take on USM) USM needs one win for bowl eligibilty
    puppy killers = Louisiana Tech University (they take on UAB) same scenario

“It’s easy if you try”- John Lennon

I really thought threads are cumulative in nature, oh well. Looking forward to all points by all people being reiterated over and over in all threads

Im certainly not the first to use moniker (or variation thereof) of puppy killer or hoax, but will take credit for adding doves to hoax (i.e, opposite of a warhawk)

ironically i wasnt ever a real fan of hoax, and not sure how or when it originated

Attached Images Attached Images    

Thread Information