Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74

Thread: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

  1. UL Football 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    It's an understatement to say Louisiana has been on a roller coaster in its first season under Michael Desormeaux.

    Disappointing is more apropos. There was the loss at ULM, an untenable occurrence to anyone who follows the Ragin’ Cajuns. A loss at Rice, which competes in Conference USA and has been punching bag for some time, despite fielding the most talent it has had in recent memory.




  2. Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before

    So Michael Desormeaux is the wayward son who squanders his inheritance but returns home to find that his father forgives him....

    ... Appearing at a Texas theater Saturday.


  3. #3

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    So Michael Desormeaux is the wayward son who squanders his inheritance but returns home to find that his father forgives him....

    ... Appearing at a Texas theater Saturday.
    That actually sounds about right

  4. #4

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    I keep waiting for the 4 part expose on Maggard, Marketing, and horrible attendance... or how UL Athletics fumbled and bumbled the most successful football season away....


  5. #5

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I keep waiting for the 4 part expose on Maggard, Marketing, and horrible attendance... or how UL Athletics fumbled and bumbled the most successful football season away....
    . . . and the banner . . .

  6. #6

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . and the banner . . .
    There's the headline...wheres the banner and 10 other questions on how UL Athletics squandered its best year ever...

  7. Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    There's the headline...wheres the banner and 10 other questions on how UL Athletics squandered its best year ever...
    Documentary or Expose'?

  8. #8

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Documentary or Expose'?
    Depends...

  9. #9

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    It's an understatement to say Louisiana has been on a roller coaster in its first season under Michael Desormeaux.

    Disappointing is more apropos. There was the loss at ULM, an untenable occurrence to anyone who follows the Ragin’ Cajuns. A loss at Rice, which competes in Conference USA and has been punching bag for some time, despite fielding the most talent it has had in recent memory.


    This may be viewed with some skepticism. However, Coach Dez said at the QB Club earlier this year we don't have a 247 writer covering the Cajuns full time and he hopes that remains the case. He thinks we can bring in talented players others may not recognize in this scenario.

  10. #10
    Geaux is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    This may be viewed with some skepticism. However, Coach Dez said at the QB Club earlier this year we don't have a 247 writer covering the Cajuns full time and he hopes that remains the case. He thinks we can bring in talented players others may not recognize in this scenario.
    At what point do we get comfortable as the pack leader.

    I'm tired of being sneaky so the big bad P5 schools won't come knocking.

    After our last three years success, we should be competing with P5 schools for the top 10-15 athletes on our recruiting board.

  11. #11

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    At what point do we get comfortable as the pack leader.

    I'm tired of being sneaky so the big bad P5 schools won't come knocking.

    After our last three years success, we should be competing with P5 schools for the top 10-15 athletes on our recruiting board.
    Ask yourself, all things being equal, would you want to play at a P5 with 60k in attendance or in front of 15k at CF...

  12. #12

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Remember when we were on the cusp of being the top G5 in the land for years to come? Ha


  13. #13

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Ask yourself, all things being equal, would you want to play at a P5 with 60k in attendance or in front of 15k at CF...
    Not to sure we can get 15k anymore.

  14. #14

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Remember when we were on the cusp of being the top G5 in the land for years to come? Ha
    You guys heading to Texas State?

  15. #15

    Default Re: 5 burning questions Louisiana football, coach Michael Desormeaux must answer before 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    You guys heading to Texas State?
    Yes

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •