Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 17, Florida State 49

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    Job one of a coach is to motivate and make the guys believe. I don’t think anyone believes in Mike’s program. As painful as this team is to watch, I’m willing to give Mike next year. Do we even have a choice?
    Not saying you are wrong, but I don't see any of the players giving up. The true answer to if they believe in Mike and the program is the transfer portal. If he loses impact players after a full season of coaching, then I think your assessment will be proven correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    After Louisiana beats Florida State 35-0 in the second half, those 3 points will be HUGE,
    OK. THAT made me laugh.

3. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Obviously, we have zero chance to win this game, and he didn't want to get shut out.
    Historically Louisiana has gone home with a goose egg a few times due to trying for 7 in a blow out.

Sometimes just getting on the board takes a little wind out of the opponents D sails. Especially if they were gunning for a shutout.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Obviously, we have zero chance to win this game, and he didn't want to get shut out.
    I think it was more of a mental thing there. Score is bad enough but you want your guys to go into half with some points on the board. We get ball in second half and you don't want to get stonewalled at the goal line and come out with nothing.

UMASS trails A & M by 7

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Yes, Fields may have the better arm talent, but less than impressed with his decision making today. Granted, he has been under pressure the majority of the time and is facing a better defense than Ben had to deal with all season.

If Chandler is the starter for next week, then I am not in the 'play Zeon in this game' camp. I want CF getting as many reps as possible this week to prepare for Texas State.
    Valid point regarding not using ZC today. But I think he can play today and 2 more without losing his red shirt.

7. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I think it was more of a mental thing there. Score is bad enough but you want your guys to go into half with some points on the board. We get ball in second half and you don't want to get stonewalled at the goal line and come out with nothing.
    Good to see that someone gets it!!!

8. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsSball22 View Post
    Good to see that someone gets it!!!
    I get it.

Tiggerdroppings? I’m an old timer and we have all seen this before. It’s the norm. We all really hoped we could build on the last two years. Looks like we will be USLing it for the remainder of the 2020’s.
    I agree with your comment about CMD and getting behind him. I think many thought the last two years would bring a more highly qualified candidate for us to hire. To many, it seems like we settled on a young coach who quite frankly isn't very experienced. I think that's why you've seen a decline in attendance this year. We have no choice but to give him a chance and a few years to figure it out. A big measuring stick will be how he recruits going into next year. We are gonna lose a ton of guys on both sides of the ball and we'll see what kind of talent he can attract.

I’m past the money excuse. If that makes someone feel smarter, better or superior, knock yourselves out.

What bothers me the most, it’s like the administration mailed it in with the CMD pick, cried “we’re broke”, then failed to support the entire game day experience thinking the “one of us” would overcome the gameday shortcomings on the field and in the stadium. This season has been a cluster duck on all fronts. UL cannot afford a football program with “meh, here’s the excuses” results.

And yet, supposedly we had a donor pony up an offer trying to keep Napier.

____ing on fans and telling them it’s raining is such a USL move.

Throw in the stadium mess, there is one situation UL better get a fix for. The “less than 2k group” can’t get UL where we need to be. Pretty much tapped out that crowd.

Tiggerdroppings? I’m an old timer and we have all seen this before. It’s the norm. We all really hoped we could build on the last two years. Looks like we will be USLing it for the remainder of the 2020’s.
    There's 7 years left. This comment is total bs.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    People who donate and support the program has a right to _____ and complain when we look completely inept in multiple games this year.
    Correct. The problem is the folks who _____ and complain and don't support the programs.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    UMASS trails A & M by 7
    AandM is a bad team, but I get it. UMASS is bad too.

14. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I think some of the people on this site need to be on tigerdroppings instead, you aren't true Cajun fans, all some people do on here is _____ and complain about everything the coach and administration does. Truly pathetic, most of the people on here that _____ and complain constantly don't even bother to show up to Cajun Field. Personally I know what my degree says I know where the stadium is and I have been to 7 games just this season and that is with a 3 hour drive for every home game that I go to. Some of you are an embarrassment to what it means to be a Ragin Cajun
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I’m past the money excuse. If that makes someone feel smarter, better or superior, knock yourselves out.

What bothers me the most, it’s like the administration mailed it in with the CMD pick, cried “we’re broke”, then failed to support the entire game day experience thinking the “one of us” would overcome the gameday shortcomings on the field and in the stadium. This season has been a cluster duck on all fronts. UL cannot afford a football program with “meh, here’s the excuses” results.

And yet, supposedly we had a donor pony up an offer trying to keep Napier.

____ing on fans and telling them it’s raining is such a USL move.
    Supposedly someone was willing to pay Napier 3+ mill. We could’ve got a P5 coordinator for around half that

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information