Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 17, Florida State 49

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 17, Florida State 49

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Coach didn’t miss block have bad snaps at ULM and drop passes. I’d argue this staff did a good job bringing this team along from where they were. We had zero Oline and rushing attack when the season started. But some people think you lose a tackle to the draft and an all American guard to the portal we can just plug and play.
    The team was not prepared and showed the worst effort in a decade against ULM. That’s on the coaches.

South Alabama….take the holding penalty with 30 seconds left and play for overtime. We likely win. That’s on the coaches.

USM….didn’t even show up in the first half. On the coaches.

Troy…no clue how that happened.

Mainly, the offensive staff and kicking game this season has not executed to the capability of the talent on the field. We should have won the SBC West if we execute, even with all of our OL limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    The team was not prepared and showed the worst effort in a decade against ULM. That’s on the coaches.

South Alabama….take the holding penalty with 30 seconds left and play for overtime. We likely win. That’s on the coaches.

Mainly, the offensive staff and kicking game this season has not executed to the capability of the talent on the field. We should have won the SBC West if we execute, even with all of our OL limitations.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post

All of this.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    All of this could have been avoided if BWK would have just known who the starting QB was going to be on Friday.

Last years team would have lost to this FSU team by minimum 2 touchdowns.

One more week. Win the game, go to the bowl, win the bowl and get better in the offseason. We are not changing coaches after one year, and none of us are getting called up as a special analyst. All this relentless negativity is pointless.
    so true.

How many future nfl players on that same roster?
    Most of those guys sub .500 the previous 2 years. Napier backfield with talent that was successful here. You think he then just said ____ it and did recruit well after that point. Left the coffers bone dry for the next coach

No. Most of the nfl talent that would be on this roster left when he left. Jefferson will be a pro. Not sure who else. Zyon should get a look.

No. Most of the nfl talent that would be on this roster left when he left. Jefferson will be a pro. Not sure who else. Zyon should get a look.
    Trey Amos if he continues to develop.

8. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 17, Florida State 49

I think you will get others that get looks, but I agree with you.

Here is who I think will get looks based on right now:

Andre Jones (huge upside as a player)
    Ziyon Hill-Green
    Michael Jefferson
    Braylen Trahan
    Kris Moncrief
    Eric Garror
    Trey Amos
    KC Ossai (Huge upside)
    Rhys Byrnes

I am not saying they will all make it, but scouts will be looking at these guys during our games/practices. Others young players could emerge, but right now those are some names that are at least would have a chance to be looked at, specifically if they have good pro days.

Pedescleaux and Quibodeaux would have a chance but size is going to be an issue.

I think the two that we might see playing professionally are Michael Jefferson (almost a lock) and Braylen Trahan. Every other one needs some help. Garror is capable of playing at the next level, but size will be his biggest deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I think you will get others that get looks, but I agree with you.

Here is who I think will get looks based on right now:

Andre Jones (huge upside as a player)
    Ziyon Hill-Green
    Michael Jefferson
    Braylen Trahan
    Kris Moncrief
    Eric Garror
    Trey Amos
    KC Ossai (Huge upside)
    Rhys Byrnes

I am not saying they will all make it, but scouts will be looking at these guys during our games/practices. Others young players could emerge, but right now those are some names that are at least would have a chance to be looked at, specifically if they have good pro days.

Pedescleaux and Quibodeaux would have a chance but size is going to be an issue.

I think the two that we might see playing professionally are Michael Jefferson (almost a lock) and Braylen Trahan. Every other one needs some help. Garror is capable of playing at the next level, but size will be his biggest deterrent.
    This is one way CMD will be judged. UL has gotten on a nice run of getting a few guys to the NFL every year. That’s one measurement of a coach’s recruiting. And a great recruiting tool going forward if successful.

I think garror is too small unless he gets a shot as a return guy. Bralen is a ball hawk but lacks speed for the next level. Love them both though.

I think garror is too small unless he gets a shot as a return guy. Bralen is a ball hawk but lacks speed for the next level. Love them both though.
    I think all the guys that get a shot in the NFL all left after last year.

12. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 17, Florida State 49

And thus we didn’t have the #1 junior and senior class in the SBC.

Jefferson needs to learn to catch a ball before he will get a serious look IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Jefferson needs to learn to catch a ball before he will get a serious look IMO.
    Dude leads the team with 45 catches and averages 16 yards a catch. He may have dropped a few over the course of the year but he has carried this offense and it is common knowledge that he will play at the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Dude leads the team with 45 catches and averages 16 yards a catch. He may have dropped a few over the course of the year but he has carried this offense and it is common knowledge that he will play at the next level.
    Do you think he will be on a 53 man roster to start the NFL season next year?

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread Information