Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 17, Florida State 49

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 17, Florida State 49

Unlike some, if I think we’re going to lose I come up with other goals I would like to see accomplished. Gives me a reason to cheer after being down 35-0

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    None of the 4 are moral victories. They are goals I had.
    Weak goals if you ask me. Your goal is to score? The goal should be to win the damn game. A certain standard and expectation was left in place and Dr Maggard said we would continue that. The standard is the standard and that shouldn't change for any opponent. I expect the Cajuns to win, not be surprised if they do. Go into every game expecting to win is the proper mindset.

I'm tired of all the our team was depleted excuses. If you look back at the season this team could have been 9-2 if it weren't for ____ poor coaching. Yes rice and FSU punched us in the mouth but all the rest were winnable games.

4. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 17, Florida State 49

Rice was winnable until we kept refusing to score.

All of this could have been avoided if BWK would have just known who the starting QB was going to be on Friday.

Last years team would have lost to this FSU team by minimum 2 touchdowns.

One more week. Win the game, go to the bowl, win the bowl and get better in the offseason. We are not changing coaches after one year, and none of us are getting called up as a special analyst. All this relentless negativity is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I'm tired of all the our team was depleted excuses. If you look back at the season this team could have been 9-2 if it weren't for ____ poor coaching. Yes rice and FSU punched us in the mouth but all the rest were winnable games.
    Coach didn’t miss block have bad snaps at ULM and drop passes. I’d argue this staff did a good job bringing this team along from where they were. We had zero Oline and rushing attack when the season started. But some people think you lose a tackle to the draft and an all American guard to the portal we can just plug and play.

7. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 17, Florida State 49

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    All of this could have been avoided if BWK would have just known who the starting QB was going to be on Friday.
    Yep if he had only trusted his own sources on Thursday and not let the beat writer for the town paper make him doubt what he already knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King on Thursday
    So I just got word from a source not named Mullet that Ben supposedly hurt his knee at some point. I'm guessing he will be out for who knows how long. I hope this isn't true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King on Friday
    According to the UL official beat writer on the official station of the UL Ragin Cajuns, there is nothing wrong with Ben Wooldridge other than the usual aches & pains a football season carries with it. He is 100 percent healthy & expected to play this Saturday against FSU says Cory Diaz on the Goat.
    It's his humility that gets him in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post

Last years team would have lost to this FSU team by minimum 2 touchdowns.

One more week. Win the game, go to the bowl, win the bowl and get better in the offseason. We are not changing coaches after one year, and none of us are getting called up as a special analyst. All this relentless negativity is pointless.
    You forgot one. BWK wanted us to ride the bus. We should have been on a bus old school style.

Coach didn’t miss block have bad snaps at ULM and drop passes. I’d argue this staff did a good job bringing this team along from where they were. We had zero Oline and rushing attack when the season started. But some people think you lose a tackle to the draft and an all American guard to the portal we can just plug and play.
    Would you bring back the special teams coach or look for someone else?

Great point all the head coach did was call hs plays and very generic at that and on the def side of the ball he called some really bad formation please go back and look at troy, usm and monroe he had our guys out of position many of times. I expect you to say the def played well at times and I'll say thats my point this team had enough talent to be 9-2 and if you have two quarterbacks you have none.

Great point all the head coach did was call hs plays and very generic at that and on the def side of the ball he called some really bad formation please go back and look at troy, usm and monroe he had our guys out of position many of times. I expect you to say the def played well at times and I'll say thats my point this team had enough talent to be 9-2 and if you have two quarterbacks you have none.
    Fair enough. The great Napier was .500 In his first season. I’ll give Dez time. I think he’s a winner. Fwiw I think billy called HS plays his whole career here.

Fair enough. The great Napier was .500 In his first season. I’ll give Dez time. I think he’s a winner. Fwiw I think billy called HS plays his whole career here.
    How many scholarships player did we have in 2018? Hint it was the same as an fcs squad.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    How many scholarships player did we have in 2018? Hint it was the same as an fcs squad.
    How many future nfl players on that same roster?

Bradley
    Butler
    Jacquet
    Calais
    E Mitchell
    Ragas
    M mitchell
    Dotson
    Hunt

Ferrod Gardner made a camp. Not sure if I missed any. That’s a lot of pros on a depleted roster.

Mike never called one defensive play. His DC did.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread Information