Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Florida State

Default Re: Louisiana vs Florida State

It's on ccss aka Comcast/charter sports southeast. Bally sports network will carry it if you don't have Comcast or charter. You can stream it on ESPN3 if you have your cable provider login. If not just go to Pete's and let them figure it out for you.

2. Default Re: Louisiana vs Florida State

Fox 38

3. Default Re: Louisiana vs Florida State

Cox 38

I think this game will show me how the coaches feel about this team. Play it safe with play calling, try to get out without it many injuries and beat Tx St for a bowl game. Or call plays like we know we can win and go for the scalp.

This team has been right there all year. Who has really blown us out? No one. Coaching staff may have finally found their way. O Line and special teams are now playing good. I can see this game being close and possibly a victory. It’s FSU come on man. Time to take em down.

6:45 AM in Tallahassee. i’m probably the only Cajun fan at this hotel. I’m drinking coffee walk in the parking lot getting ready to head to the stadium and all those FSU fans still sleeping. I hope that’s a sign of the players sleeping on us.
    Geaux Cajuns!

7. Default Re: Louisiana vs Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    6:45 AM in Tallahassee. i’m probably the only Cajun fan at this hotel. I’m drinking coffee walk in the parking lot getting ready to head to the stadium and all those FSU fans still sleeping. I hope that’s a sign of the players sleeping on us.
    Geaux Cajuns!
    Geaux Cajun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    It's on ccss aka Comcast/charter sports southeast. Bally sports network will carry it if you don't have Comcast or charter. You can stream it on ESPN3 if you have your cable provider login. If not just go to Pete's and let them figure it out for you.
    Thanks! I found it on AT&T U-verse! Ch. 1755!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Damn, I have AT&T U-verse and it’s saying Duke @ Pitt! WTF!
    Not sure where you are, but if you have MASN (aka the orioles/nationals baseball station) looks like they have it as an ACC affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Geaux Cajuns!
    why would the fsu fans be in the hotel?

Because they come from all over
    And when they woke up they were plenty in my hotel.

If only we had a position at the university named something like Director of Broadcasting, that could find out what channel things are broadcast on and post that information somewhere and spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Not sure where you are, but if you have MASN (aka the orioles/nationals baseball station) looks like they have it as an ACC affiliate
    I found it! Ch: 1755!

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    If only we had a position at the university named something like Director of Broadcasting, that could find out what channel things are broadcast on and post that information somewhere and spread the word.
    It's called the internetand it's network, not a station.a dial position.

15. Default Re: Louisiana vs Florida State

They keeping that hush hush so fans will travel to Tallahassee.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information