Thread: Podcast GSS: Cory Diaz (11-18-22)

Tickets Podcast GSS: Cory Diaz (11-18-22)

Cory Diaz, UL football beat writer for The Advertiser, joined Scott to discuss the biggest storylines throughout the season thus far, Louisiana's matchup this week at Florida State, why Eric Garror will play in the NFL one day, the anatomy of an upset, what a Bowl game would mean for the Cajuns this year, and more.

2. Default Re: Podcast: Cory Diaz (11-18-22)

Is Jay Walker ghosting The Great Scott Show?

I don't think Jay has been on his weekly interview slot since Scott let Kyle on, and Jay hasn't posted on RP since Kyle started thread about his discussion with Jay on the Great Scott Show.

Now Cory Diaz is being interviewed in Jay's old slot and I don't recall too many interviews with Cory. ... Could be my imagination.

Ironically this is the interview that got Kyle reevaluating the QB situation again.

Default Re: Podcast GSS: Cory Diaz (11-18-22)

I really enjoy the coverage Cory gives on the Cajuns, but does anyone find it weird how much he covers LSU WBB? I don't know why LSU WBB is getting so much coverage from a paper based out of Lafayette, LA.

As far as Jay, Jay seems to be boycotting RP ever since the Kyle call and RP thread about it. He's popped up here and there (on SunBelt bbs).

4. Default Re: Podcast GSS: Cory Diaz (11-18-22)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I really enjoy the coverage Cory gives on the Cajuns, but does anyone find it weird how much he covers LSU WBB? I don't know why LSU WBB is getting so much coverage from a paper based out of Lafayette, LA.

As far as Jay, Jay seems to be boycotting RP ever since the Kyle call and RP thread about it. He's popped up here and there (on SunBelt bbs).
    He’s probably been given the LSU WBB by his boss at the AdvaTiger. I wouldn’t put much thought into the why’s. Our place in Lafayette has been cemented in by a clueless administration and market forces we’ve conceded.

Default Re: Podcast GSS: Cory Diaz (11-18-22)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    He’s probably been given the LSU WBB by his boss at the AdvaTiger. I wouldn’t put much thought into the why’s. Our place in Lafayette has been cemented in by a clueless administration and market forces we’ve conceded.
    He’s a Tiger Rag contributor.

6. Default Re: Podcast GSS: Cory Diaz (11-18-22)

This

Thread Information