Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Wooldridge Injured

Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    In part, you started the whole "who will lead the team" discussion earlier this season.
    How dare you use his own statements against him.

Personally I'm anxious to see who will start, but I am content to wait till game time.
    Do we have any choice? But if #10 doesn't come running out of the tunnel & into the huddle tomorrow, then we were evidently lied to as a fan base. While I'm not so worried about the coach doing it because all coaches lie, I am concerned that the minute limited press which covers the team would play along in this conn game. It shows a very disconcerting relationship between the media in Lafayette & the university which as has been stated all along is a major reason for many of this university's bad faith gestures toward the community which it depends upon to support its many previous bad decisions.

Those people who justify this mountain of bad choices, then have the answer for why the community is so turned off to offering more support to their programs & functions. It's really a case of I wonder why no one wants to support my fascist system of doing things? Make no mistake, this would be a definite symptom of fascism at work as plain as it gets.

Need the press to ask the hard questions, how the coach answers is up to him. The paid voice of the team should NEVER be considered the media, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Do we have any choice? But if #10 doesn't come running out of the tunnel & into the huddle tomorrow, then we were evidently lied to as a fan base. While I'm not so worried about the coach doing it because all coaches lie, I am concerned that the minute limited press which covers the team would play along in this conn game. It shows a very disconcerting relationship between the media in Lafayette & the university which as has been stated all along is a major reason for many of this university's bad faith gestures toward the community which it depends upon to support its many previous bad decisions.

Those people who justify this mountain of bad choices, then have the answer for why the community is so turned off to offering more support to their programs & functions. It's really a case of I wonder why no one wants to support my fascist system of doing things? Make no mistake, this would be a definite symptom of fascism at work as plain as it gets.
    The simple fact is you just aren’t that important BWK. If you needed to know today, you would. But you are irrelevant. I know that’s painful for a blowhard narcissist like you, but dems the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    The simple fact is you just aren’t that important BWK. If you needed to know today, you would. But you are irrelevant. I know that’s painful for a blowhard narcissist like you, but dems the facts.
    The simple fact charlie is people like you are simple minded. And the simple minded let those who are the real narcissists tell them anything they want & then let them tell them to shut up & go away. When I read your writing I am reminded of another simpleton like mike pence. Nice guy, but a true brain fart no less. You're the kind of guy who laughs at the little white lie, but then the QB lie becomes the stadium renovation lie which was the baseball stadium lie, which was the softball stadium lie which was the tier one lie which was a dozen other lies which will be a dozen more lies tomorrow.

You're right I'm not important enough, you're not important enough. All of us put together aren't important enough. The real narcissist continue to get away with their narcissism because they continue to make people like you & me fight over the littlest of things, leaving them alone to make a big fat pay check while they do nothing & their buddies at the paper, the radio & whoever is left on TV share in the pig trough. Maybe you love that. I don't. And guess what. The vast majority of the Acadiana area has been sick of it beyond what their gizzard can stand for decades now. And that's why they don't support this school.

BTW, I don’t need to know either. Which is why I’m not on here making a federal case out of it.

BTW, I don’t need to know either. Which is why I’m not on here making a federal case out of it.
    That post game rant is gonna be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    That post game rant is gonna be epic.
    I usually listen to the post game later in the week, but I may just tune in live.

Should the title of the thread have a question mark on it?

The simple fact charlie is people like you are simple minded. And the simple minded let those who are the real narcissists tell them anything they want & then let them tell them to shut up & go away. When I read your writing I am reminded of another simpleton like mike pence. Nice guy, but a true brain fart no less. You're the kind of guy who laughs at the little white lie, but then the QB lie becomes the stadium renovation lie which was the baseball stadium lie, which was the softball stadium lie which was the tier one lie which was a dozen other lies which will be a dozen more lies tomorrow.

You're right I'm not important enough, you're not important enough. All of us put together aren't important enough. The real narcissist continue to get away with their narcissism because they continue to make people like you & me fight over the littlest of things, leaving them alone to make a big fat pay check while they do nothing & their buddies at the paper, the radio & whoever is left on TV share in the pig trough. Maybe you love that. I don't. And guess what. The vast majority of the Acadiana area has been sick of it beyond what their gizzard can stand for decades now. And that's why they don't support this school.
    What are you going to do different if you know? Are you going to fan differently based on who is playing QB? Why, on earth, do you NEED to know this so damn bad you will write thousand word nonsense posts about it? Really, truly, what is wrong with you?

Postgame RR should be epic simply because with an early kickoff, many won’t be fully “tuned up” by the end of the game. Hilarity may abound.

In part, you started the whole "who will lead the team" discussion earlier this season.
    Do what Willis?

Who is we?

Preach brother.

You're right. You're a peon. I'm a peon. We're all freaking peons in their world. Now you're wising up charlie brown.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information