Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Wooldridge Injured

Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    So you think they can install a whole new offense in 3 days? You really don't understand how this works do you? You'd have to implement that beginning in spring.
    Maybe they did?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Clueless would be the answer, or the best liar on the radio I ever heard in 60 years.

I guess we get to find out just how good the official coverage of this team is versus the internet grape vine.
    Why would he give a head start to FSU on game planning? He is holding his cards close to his chest. He learned that from Napier and that is why we kept the cULture.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Why would he give a head start to FSU on game planning? He is holding his cards close to his chest. He learned that from Napier and that is why we kept the cULture.
    I have news for you, If FSU is the type of program they appear to be, they had analysts break down game film of both QBs along with every other RB & WR from every game film starting with game one. They already know exactly what both QBs are capable of & everything there is to know about this offense with Ben, or Chandler. Mike not letting the public know only affects the point spread one way, or the other.

Ok. I'll play along.

Both QBs are hurt, but we don't want to throw Zeon out there.

We are going to run Wildcat with LL just for this game, and Zeon will back him up. Then, Zeon starts next week.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Ok. I'll play along.

Both QBs are hurt, but we don't want to throw Zeon out there.

We are going to run Wildcat with LL just for this game, and Zeon will back him up. Then, Zeon starts next week.
    Actually Herring is gonna start

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Now you did it. We had them fooled, and you gave it away!

Does CMD have any years of eligibility left?

There definitely is something that was leaked on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    What? I thought I was starting.

9. Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    "Put him in coach"

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Maybe they did?
    If they had a zone read O with wild cat 12 be in it. He's the best athlete on the field. But they don't. It is the same O for all the QB's

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I have news for you, If FSU is the type of program they appear to be, they had analysts break down game film of both QBs along with every other RB & WR from every game film starting with game one. They already know exactly what both QBs are capable of & everything there is to know about this offense with Ben, or Chandler. Mike not letting the public know only affects the point spread one way, or the other.
    The public knows.

GEEZ! Cmon guys haven't you heard? Ron Guidry is our starting QB v FS.

Jaybird said Craig under center. Go to the bank with it. BWK will be the OC.

So I'm looking at this story in one of two ways. First of all, I sincerely hope that Ben is okay & that nothing did occur. This would mean that university's trusted inside people had the correct information & were on top of the team pulse & had a damn good reason for being paid to cover this program. This would also mean that internet sources & news were just a bunch of rumor mongers not worthy to be taken seriously.

The other way to look at it is the officially paid sources of news information for this university are nothing more than a bunch of tools. Clowns to be used by the university to put out any disinformation they so choose & really never again to be taken seriously. And that internet sources including & especially those who take large amounts of their own personal time to cover & promote this program need to be taken seriously & not denied a place at the table when it comes to respect as well as access to media credentialing & interviews by our coaches, administration & teams.

To me this is the bell cow story, or non story of this football season. And in my mind it will determine who I should trust going forward.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information