Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wooldridge Injured

UL Football Wooldridge Injured

So I just got word from a source not named Mullet that Ben supposedly hurt his knee at some point. I'm guessing he will be out for who knows how long. I hope this isn't true. I hope the source's sources are incorrect. But at this point as a Saints & Cajuns fan I can't help but think GOD is mad at me over something. Can someone explain how this new astro turf is better than the old astro turf in anyway If it happened on the field?

UL Football Re: Wooldridge Injured

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    So I just got word from a source not named Mullet that Ben supposedly hurt his knee at some point.
    Check PM.

So I just got word from a source not named Mullet that Ben supposedly hurt his knee at some point. I'm guessing he will be out for who knows how long. I hope this isn't true.
    Out until Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Out until Spring.
    If only until spring then he is really lucky. Usually an 8 to 9 month recovery.

So I just got word from a source not named Mullet that Ben supposedly hurt his knee at some point. I'm guessing he will be out for who knows how long. I hope this isn't true. I hope the source's sources are incorrect. But at this point as a Saints & Cajuns fan I can't help but think GOD is mad at me over something. Can someone explain how this new astro turf is better than the old astro turf in anyway If it happened on the field?
    More than likely out until July or August.

Ben Wooldrige is out? I have not heard this. What happened to him? Who will start?

Default Re: Wooldridge Injured

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Ben Wooldrige is out? I have not heard this. What happened to him? Who will start?
    Injured in practice this week. The original QB1 coming out of fall camp.

UL Football Official word on Wooldridge:

According to the UL official beat writer on the official station of the UL Ragin Cajuns, there is nothing wrong with Ben Wooldridge other than the usual aches & pains a football season carries with it. He is 100 percent healthy & expected to play this Saturday against FSU says Cory Diaz on the Goat.

9. Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

Diez either is clueless or covering up the situation for UL.

Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Diez either is clueless or covering up the situation for UL.
    Clueless would be the answer, or the best liar on the radio I ever heard in 60 years.

I guess we get to find out just how good the official coverage of this team is versus the internet grape vine.

Clueless would be the answer, or the best liar on the radio I ever heard in 60 years.

I guess we get to find out just how good the official coverage of this team is versus the internet grape vine.
    Maybe Diaz thinks the FSU coaches listen to his program, LOL
    Ben is done for a while, unfortunately, and Chandler will start, but I feel like our best chance to win is with Chriss and a spread option or wildcat offense. I feel like something like that might neutralize FSU's quick rush. Can't be sitting back in the pocket waiting for receivers to get open against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Can't be sitting back in the pocket waiting for receivers to get open against them.
    Not with the way our line has played this year, and with #5 from FSU on the D-Line.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Maybe Diaz thinks the FSU coaches listen to his program, LOL
    Ben is done for a while, unfortunately, and Chandler will start, but I feel like our best chance to win is with Chriss and a spread option or wildcat offense. I feel like something like that might neutralize FSU's quick rush. Can't be sitting back in the pocket waiting for receivers to get open against them.
    Personal feelings about who gives us a chance to win aside, I doubt any FSU coaches are monitoring the Goat for info to assist them on game planning with 24 hours left until game time. And Scott sked the question as a general health question & Cory made it sound to me like he had been at practice yesterday & didn't notice anything wrong with the guy like he was winging it all over the field.

I've got a question. Since not all of us here are "in the know", and there seems to have been "hints" dropped by our resident insider experts, can someone please just answer the question straight up?

Who is our starting QB tomorrow? Does anyone know? Or is it a game time decision due to some bumps and bruises that Wooldridge is currently working through?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I've got a question. Since not all of us here are "in the know", and there seems to have been "hints" dropped by our resident insider experts, can someone please just answer the question straight up?

Who is our starting QB tomorrow? Does anyone know? Or is it a game time decision due to some bumps and bruises that Wooldridge is currently working through?
    According to the official local beat writer of the Ragin Cajuns Ben Wooldridge is definitely going to play in the game tomorrow. quote / unquote.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information