Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Wooldridge Injured

Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

LOL, but Cory Diaz didn't see anything wrong with him at practice. OK

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Damn local media. We should sue them for not giving us correct information. We have a right as fans to know everything about the team we pull for. When they keep information from us it is unlawful.

The above is sarcasm. Please do not attack me. The coaches, media and everyone else do not owe me crap about who is going to lineup each game for the Cajuns. As long as we have a team show up and they are wearing vermillion and white I will pull for whomever is lined up to play. Today I am a fan of Chandler fields, last week I was a fan of Ben wooldridge
    You're right Dave. UL fan doesn't need to be informed. UL fan doesn't deserve to be informed. As long as they have their hardcore legion of 5000 blind followers they will be just fine. Everybody else can suck it. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Diaz has been a clown the day he got appointed the UL beat writer

Diaz is saying hurt in last weeks game I was told in practice either way does not matter but I will believe the person who told me in practice.

5. Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    You're right Dave. UL fan doesn't need to be informed. UL fan doesn't deserve to be informed. As long as they have their hardcore legion of 5000 blind followers they will be just fine. Everybody else can suck it. God bless.
    Fact is coach may have told media not to say anything as he was trying not to tip his hand. That is his prerogative.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    To put it mildly

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Never heard of it.
    West Coast IPA= Piney IPA
    NE IPA= Hazy Ipa

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Damn local media. We should sue them for not giving us correct information. We have a right as fans to know everything about the team we pull for. When they keep information from us it is unlawful.

The above is sarcasm. Please do not attack me. The coaches, media and everyone else do not owe me crap about who is going to lineup each game for the Cajuns. As long as we have a team show up and they are wearing vermillion and white I will pull for whomever is lined up to play. Today I am a fan of Chandler fields, last week I was a fan of Ben wooldridge
    This !!! All the coaches, players and medical staff should care about is winning the next game. Disclosing injuries publicly before the game of starters is one of the most stupid, rookie moves a coach could make. The NFL has a rule where the teams have to disclose it before games, but no such rule exists in college.

Kudos to Coach Des and staff for keeping it under wraps for as long as they did. As a holder of a Louisiana +24 bet, it isn't great for me, but I am very happy with the way this was handled.

I wonder WTH happened. Were they allowing full QB contact in practice this time of the year? Maybe Des listened to the head RPCA coach and let them pound each other in practice so they would be good on game day. At least BWK will have something to scream about on the post-game RR podcast.

Ben out for the year!

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I wonder WTH happened. Were they allowing full QB contact in practice this time of the year? Maybe Des listened to the head RPCA coach and let them pound each other in practice so they would be good on game day. At least BWK will have something to scream about on the post-game RR podcast.
    RPO drill...knee popped...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    RPO drill...knee popped...
    Ben was limping after some of the dirty illegal hits during the USM game. Probably when he got popped hard during a slide

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Dude is a idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Yep. Boy I miss Josh's reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    BWK sources suck! Listen to the folks on this site that have the correct information!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information