Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 189

Thread: Wooldridge Injured

  1. #91

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Who is we?
    We is especially you. But you're actually convinced that you're in their orbit.

  2. #92

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    That post game rant is gonna be epic.
    You're epic jeaux. Are you in talahassee?

  3. #93

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    I’m looking forward to day drankin’


  4. #94

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    You're epic jeaux. Are you in talahassee?
    Nope, sister got the flu and couldn't watch my demon spawn. I'm counting on Beau and 3405 to take up my slack. Give em hell guys

  5. #95

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Nope, sister got the flu and couldn't watch my demon spawn. I'm counting on Beau and 3405 to take up my slack. Give em hell guys
    Them boys can't drink with you.

  6. #96

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    We is especially you. But you're actually convinced that you're in their orbit.
    This thread is all in your head. Everyone is toying with you.

  7. #97

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Them boys can't drink with you.
    Any can drink with me cause I'll drink with anyone. Except Dave. That dude drinks them foo foo hippie stuff. J/k. Dave's my dawg. And I'll drink with him anytime but I can only do a couple cause everything after taste like I just gave oral to Stanford's mascot

  8. #98

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Any can drink with me cause I'll drink with anyone. Except Dave. That dude drinks them foo foo hippie stuff. J/k. Dave's my dawg. And I'll drink with him anytime but I can only do a couple cause everything after taste like I just gave oral to Stanford's mascot
    Beau and crew can drink with you they just can't match you drink for drink.

  9. #99

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Beau and crew can drink with you they just can't match you drink for drink.
    Piney IPA’s are my jam

  10. #100

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Piney IPA’s are my jam
    Never heard of it.

  11. #101

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Never heard of it.
    Drinking a wicked weed brewing out of Asheville nc. dr dank right now. It is very excellent.

  12. #102

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Never heard of it.
    Don't need to. Just go outside find the nearest evergreen and lick the sap. There. I just saved you $8, $15 if your in the Cajundome

    I kid I kid. It's very good if done right. Just too much for my trailer park taste. Haha

  13. #103

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Don't need to. Just go outside find the nearest evergreen and lick the sap. There. I just saved you $8, $15 if your in the Cajundome

    I kid I kid. It's very good if done right. Just too much for my trailer park taste. Haha
    Watching Cajun volleyball, following brother Martin vs st aug. and drinking an ipa. A very good night.

  14. #104

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Looks good for my crusaders but bad for my Cajuns.


  15. #105

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    LOL, you might want to check with the medical staff
    So, the UL medical staff has disclosed a player's injury to you?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 13th, 2022, 04:16 pm
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 14th, 2022, 09:22 pm
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: January 28th, 2021, 03:10 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •