Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 189

Thread: Wooldridge Injured

  1. #61

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I'm ready for the Zeon show!!!
    Matter of fact, I'd like to see em run Chandler, Zeon and Legendre! Keep em guessing
    If in fact Ben is out, I’m all in favor of this approach.

  2. #62

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Maybe I should have just asked coach last night. He was at the basketball game last night


  3. #63

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I don't have a problem with Mike trying to keep this under his his vest IF in fact it is true. What I do have a problem with is the university only allowing their hand picked tools to cover the program because they know these people are so lazy & inept, or corrupt they will just play right along. I have news for people. That is not a free press. That is suppression of the facts.

    If I didn't personally know the sources I got my info from, I would swear they were just rabble rousing liars trying to cause problems for a player & consequently the team when in reality they might be trying to keep a lot of people from making a big mistake by taking an abnormally large point spread based on a lie, or complete disinformation. I will swear on the Holy Bible that Cory Diaz stated unequivocally that when asked if Ben Wooldridge had any physical issues, or injury he stated that Ben would be starting this game & he didn't SEE anything wrong with him.

    I can guarantee you had a story broken out about Jaden Daniels being hurt this Monday, by Friday every single TV & radio station in BR as well as the papers would have been all over it giving every piece of info they could gather one way, or the other.
    The school, CMD, nor anyone else owes you anything with regards to "taking an abnormally large point spread". It's CMD's job to win games, and absolutely NOT the university's job to give even the smallest ____ about gambling spreads.

    When you gamble you are GAMBLING. You takes your chances.

  4. #64

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    The school, CMD, nor anyone else owes you anything with regards to "taking an abnormally large point spread". It's CMD's job to win games, and absolutely NOT the university's job to gives even the smallest ____ about gambling spreads.

    When you gamble you are GAMBLING. You takes your chances.
    Alas, the human brain fart has blurted out her hurt again. Does itsy bitsy feel all better now? You're not even talking to me because I don't wager on games because of that kind of bull ____. Forgive me & 5,000,000 other like minded "narcissists" for demanding government sponsored state institutions which use my taxes to fund it's programs to allow a free press.

  5. #65

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Does itsy bitsy feel all better now? You're not even talking to me because I don't wager on games because of that kind of bull ____. Forgive me & 5,000,000 other like minded "narcissists" for demanding government sponsored state institutions which use my taxes to fund it's programs to allow a free press you idiotic brain fart.
    Allowing a free press and giving you any information you desire are not the same thing.

    You are the one who brought up point spreads, clown.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Correct, but you don't put out false information either.

    You stay silent.

    I'm pretty confident Mike would stay silent and not put out false information.
    Mike didn’t put out any information it leaked from with in is my understanding.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cocktolstoy View Post
    Mike didn’t put out any information it leaked from with in is my understanding.
    The depth chart for this week lists Ben as QB1. If this isn’t the case, it certainly would be false information being put out by CMD.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Maybe he was QB 1 when it was issued and things have changed since . . .


  9. #69

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cocktolstoy View Post
    Mike didnít put out any information it leaked from with in is my understanding.
    Loose lips you say.

  10. #70

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Allowing a free press and giving you any information you desire are not the same thing.

    You are the one who brought up point spreads, clown.
    Follow the ball if you can charlie brown. This whole thread has one single post in it which references to point spreads besides your panty waste sniveling over them. And work hard to concentrate if you have it in you, but the information everyone would like to know right now is who in the hell is going to lead the team onto the field tomorrow morning. And you might not give a squat because frankly you aren't that intelligent. But most of us do care about that. Of course when you're used to being to told to go sit in the corner & act like a mushroom as you evidently have been all your life, you get used to being told you can't handle the truth. But alas charlie, some of us adults are okay with getting the truth. And guess what. That is & has been the traditional job of the media in this country anyway, at least pre agent orange.

  11. #71

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    I am not worried about who will lead us on the field. We just want the W!


  12. #72

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I am not worried about who will lead us on the field. We just want the W!
    And out pops another mole.

  13. Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I am not worried about who will lead us on the field. We just want the W!
    In part, you started the whole "who will lead the team" discussion earlier this season.

  14. #74

    Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Was that before or after he asked that CMD be fired . . .


  15. Default Re: Official word on Wooldridge:

    Personally I'm anxious to see who will start, but I am content to wait till game time.


Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 13th, 2022, 04:16 pm
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 14th, 2022, 09:22 pm
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: January 28th, 2021, 03:10 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •