Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating Discussion

1. Default Re: Tailgating Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I wish the problems was as easy as parking. Unfortunately that has nothing to do with the lack of interest in this program.
    No, it has more to do with generating active disinterest.

Seeing an empty lot that you are told you can't use is like Mercedes crushing unsold cars instead of offering them at a discount.

2. Default Re: Tailgating Discussion

This is on topic.

Being told "they" shutdown the organic student tailgate that was started for basketball a few minutes ago. I'll post what I find out later.

If this is true, LOL we are morons.

3. Default Re: Tailgating Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This is on topic.

Being told "they" shutdown the organic student tailgate that was started for basketball a few minutes ago. I'll post what I find out later.

Was Jacob carted away?

Default Re: Tailgating Discussion

This is on topic.

Wow

This is on topic.

Where was it being held?

This is on topic.

. Just give out online degrees and demolish on-campus housing. It'll accomplish Martin Hall's goals faster.

This is on topic.

Martin Hall, please identify “they” and kick them in the crotch.

This is on topic.

Our students or the visiting team’s?

9. Default Re: Tailgating Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Our students or the visiting team’s?
    Listen to the Ragin Review episode with Jacob it will explain everything

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Listen to the Ragin Review episode with Jacob it will explain everything
    Media gonna Media…….

“They do these teases to get you to watch later on. They’re so incredibly cruel: ‘It could be the most deadly thing in the world and you may be having it for dinner. We’ll tell you what it is tonight at 11:00.” Ellen then mimes looking down at a dinner plate. Mouth twisted in mock fear, she asks, “Is it peas?”

Media gonna Media…….

“They do these teases to get you to watch later on. They’re so incredibly cruel: ‘It could be the most deadly thing in the world and you may be having it for dinner. We’ll tell you what it is tonight at 11:00.” Ellen then mimes looking down at a dinner plate. Mouth twisted in mock fear, she asks, “Is it peas?”
    WTF? Sparkie, give it a break...

Media gonna Media…….

Thats a real thing, sort of. Long story short, I despise green peas served alone. My kids and bride hid them in other food to pick at me. Two days later I dropped dead…it’s now a family joke. Killer peas…

Feel free to laugh…or not.

God is good.

The administration could not let something “just happen”. It’s almost winter, rain and wind will come. If the students keep it going, where it might become, gasp, a tradition, help them make it safer and grow. And if it doesn’t grow, it goes away and nobody is the bad guy.

Knowing the mother hen mentality the fossil DNA has left behind, I’m sure they’re biggest concerns were copy cat attacks on students the pecan patrol guys wouldn’t see coming…or is it spontaneous fun?

"organic student tailgate"?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Thats a real thing, sort of. Long story short, I despise green peas served alone. My kids and bride hid them in other food to pick at me. Two days later I dropped dead…it’s now a family joke. Killer peas…

Feel free to laugh…or not.

God is good.
    ZZ, don't feed the stray animals, when you do, they seem to hang around forever...

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    "organic student tailgate"?
    Veggie Juice and celery sticks dipped in hummus, instead of Beer ‘N Wingz?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information