Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowl Projections:

UL Football Bowl Projections:

https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaaf/...jected-spreads

Assuming UL wins at least 1 of their last 2: They have us in the Indy Bowl vs. Tulane which makes sense because Army will not fill their auto bid to the Indy bowl this year. Well Army would have to win out to get to 6-6 which I don't see that happening.

Should draw a good crowd being that both teams are from LA playing in LA.
    I like this matchup.

Default Re: Bowl Projections:

I would definitely make that trip!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post

Assuming UL wins at least 1 of their last 2: They have us in the Indy Bowl vs. Tulane which makes sense because Army will not fill their auto bid to the Indy bowl this year.

I like this matchup.
    LOVE IT! Might get a chance to beat a ranked team

Well it is a prediction. That is it, but the Indy bowl this year auto bids is Army vs. AAC conference.

Let's beat Florida State Saturday and sow up the invite Saturday!!!!!!

I saw a representative from the Indy bowl at our game on Thursday night.

Man I bet Tulane fans won't be happy playing a 6 and 6 Cajuns team after a 2 lost season if they win out.

7. Default Re: Bowl Projections:

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Man I bet Tulane fans won't be happy playing a 6 and 6 Cajuns team after a 2 lost season if they win out.
    >……….what is the Indi Bowl date?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    >……….what is the Indi Bowl date?
    December 23rd

toolame has another loss in them, Listened to a Steele report on my way home last week and his opionion was that toolame hadn't been tested and that they would lose Saturday, and they did, that was their first real test of the season and they screwed the pooch in the traditional toolame tradition

On a different note, the projections that I looked at this week put us in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    toolame has another loss in them, Listened to a Steele report on my way home last week and his opionion was that toolame hadn't been tested and that they would lose Saturday, and they did, that was their first real test of the season and they screwed the pooch in the traditional toolame tradition

On a different note, the projections that I looked at this week put us in New Orleans
    Indy Bowl will be Tulane (8-4) vs Louisiana (6-6)

In attendance will be 3-4k UL diehards who hate the Wave, plus a couple dozen from Tulane who actually care about their team.

Tulane will be firmly entrenched in a late season slide, and the Cajuns will wax them. 34-14.

And just like that, Des does something that Billy couldn’t…beat Tulane in a bowl at the end of his first season.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post

In attendance will be 3-4k UL diehards who hate the Wave, plus a couple dozen from Tulane who actually care about their team.

Tulane will be firmly entrenched in a late season slide, and the Cajuns will wax them. 34-14.

And just like that, Des does something that Billy couldn’t…beat Tulane in a bowl at the end of his first season.
    That would be a good time for the backward hats and beer.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post

Sign me up for that

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post

Assuming UL wins at least 1 of their last 2: They have us in the Indy Bowl vs. Tulane which makes sense because Army will not fill their auto bid to the Indy bowl this year. Well Army would have to win out to get to 6-6 which I don't see that happening.

I like this matchup.
    Army has 3 games left and their schedule may work in their favor. They are actually favored by 10 to beat UConn this weekend. Then they play Umass (UMess), which should be a win, and Navy. Navy is currently 3-7 with only wins against Tulsa, East Carolina, and Temple. I would not make any hotel reservations in Shreveport just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Army has 3 games left and their schedule may work in their favor. They are actually favored by 10 to beat UConn this weekend. Then they play Umass (UMess), which should be a win, and Navy. Navy is currently 3-7 with only wins against Tulsa, East Carolina, and Temple. I would not make any hotel reservations in Shreveport just yet.
    Army plays Navy on Dec. 10. Don't bowl bids go out before that?

Not booking my room yet, but will definitely be there if the Cajuns are in.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information