Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowl Projections:

Default Re: Bowl Projections:

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    New Orleans bowl Wednesday night at 9:00. Oh my. Hope we don't go there.
    8:00cst. But yeah still sucky

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Did you make it to the first responders bowl? 15 to 20k were Cajuns fans. I meet alumni from all over Texas and some from Oklahoma that drove in for the game. A one off event in Dallas is not the same as a regular season games.

Was talking to a southern grad last time we played them. I ask how com they get so many more people at battle of the bayou and in Cajunfield than they do at their home games. His answer. They love big events.

That's true for most of country. Big time P5 know how to make it an event. We still have to learn it here
    Jeauxsuph first responders bowl was during Covid and only had like 5k there. I think it’s time we had a talk about the Jmeaux breaux

I was in Dallas. 10,000 total in the stadium max.

I see NMSU has scheduled Valparaiso for Saturday. But they have a win over Lamar. So a win over valpo would be 6-6 with 2 wins over fcs. So they would need a waiver, as well as, army, and app state.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Jeauxsuph first responders bowl was during Covid and only had like 5k there. I think it’s time we had a talk about the Jmeaux breaux
    Really. Seem like so much more was there. Like more than what we had in Houston this year

Did you make it to the first responders bowl? 15 to 20k were Cajuns fans. I meet alumni from all over Texas and some from Oklahoma that drove in for the game. A one off event in Dallas is not the same as a regular season games.

Was talking to a southern grad last time we played them. I ask how com they get so many more people at battle of the bayou and in Cajunfield than they do at their home games. His answer. They love big events.

That's true for most of country. Big time P5 know how to make it an event. We still have to learn it here
    We didn't have that many fans total.

Selfishly I want us to be in Shreveport on December 23. Because of holidays obligations it's the only date that works for me.
    I'm in the same boat. I'm pulling for it to be Shreveport. Easy drive there and plenty of time to get back for Christmas Eve gatherings.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We didn't have that many fans total.
    Dynamite drop in Harry

Really. Seem like so much more was there. Like more than what we had in Houston this year
    Jeaux knows. We were there.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Jeaux knows. We were there.
    3500 there total

Lending tree Bowl in Mobile had a nice Cajun Crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Lending tree Bowl in Mobile had a nice Cajun Crowd.
    That was a fun bowl, nice Cajun crowd, decent showing by Miami and nice Alumni gathering pre game. Probably one of Levi’s top 4-5 performances as QB1

Maybe the question has been asked and answered, but here goes (again?). 'Cause I just don't know.

Allegedly, Shreveport wants us and Memphis (I think).

But Army, who one of the two teams Shreveport would normally invite butt needs a waiver, gets that waiver but at a late date.

Do we accept something else in the meantime to avoid the Tech scenario?

Also, do the bowls HAVE TO invite automatic qualifiers Before they can invite a team needing a waiver?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Maybe the question has been asked and answered, but here goes (again?). 'Cause I just don't know.

Allegedly, Shreveport wants us and Memphis (I think).

But Army, who one of the two teams Shreveport would normally invite butt needs a waiver, gets that waiver but at a late date.

Do we accept something else in the meantime to avoid the Tech scenario?

Also, do the bowls HAVE TO invite automatic qualifiers Before they can invite a team needing a waiver?
    I believe most think that the I Bowl will NOT wait for Army bc of the waiver situation and send us invite by this weekend

Your beer goggles was foggy. LOL

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information