Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Games of Interest 11.12.22

Default Re: Games of Interest 11.12.22

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    It’s gonna be a rough one in Tallahassee
    I actually feel confident about this one. Not ready to predict a win or anything but believe FSU will get our best shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I actually feel confident about this one. Not ready to predict a win or anything but believe FSU will get our best shot.
    Do you mind if i cleave to your optimism?

3. Default Re: Games of Interest 11.12.22

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Wrap your head in those boobies . . .

I just don’t think we are as bad as our record indicates. It has taken time for the team to settle into themselves, but I’m just feeling good about Saturday.

I’m not predicting a win. FSU is honestly playing like a Top 10 team right now. They are very good. I just think we give them everything we got…and all that they want.

I just don’t think we are as bad as our record indicates. It has taken time for the team to settle into themselves, but I’m just feeling good about Saturday.

I’m not predicting a win. FSU is honestly playing like a Top 10 team right now. They are very good. I just think we give them everything we got…and all that they want.
    What we are seeing is that we are not as bad as our record indicates this season, just like I believe we weren't as good as our record last season. You have to take the bad with the good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    What we are seeing is that we are not as bad as our record indicates this season, just like I believe we weren't as good as our record last season. You have to take the bad with the good.
    Yeah, that is the problem. I don't want the bad with the good. And I surely don't want just as much bad as good. When you compare Mike to what old man Kelly did, he sucks. When you compare him to what Dennis Allen did, he looks like a freaking genius. I guess there's a reason old , man Kelly is named old man. He had enough experience to know he had to go with his best chance to win at QB & let the other guy float off into the sunset.

Dennis Allen is still trying to convince himself that there's more upside to Andy Dalton than Jameis Winston. Now that is brilliant way beyond my novice comprehension. To my thinking we had a ten win team last season. Anything over that was gravy. This team made a lot of gravy last season. This year, I thought we would realistically be an 8-9 win team depending on the bounce of the ball. I think Mike is a very young coach who made some young coaching mistakes. I also think he's done some good things. IF this team can continue to plug in great players like they are losing on defense, Mike can get those other 2-3 games back. To me it's all about winning this conference. To do that we have to win the west side bracket. That is the measuring stick by which any coach this team has must be measured. Anything else is accepting mediocrity. Men's basketball has already proven this school's willingness to condone mediocrity though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    This IMO, is a very accurate statement.

8. Default Re: Games of Interest 11.12.22

If it were that simple there’d be a lot more.500 coaches.

I agree we will give them our best shot. I just don't think we have the horses to run with them. Stranger things have happened tho. They have been beating the dookie out of people and play Florida after us. So maybe we catch them slipping and make it a game.

10. Default Re: Games of Interest 11.12.22

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    If it were that simple there’d be a lot more.500 coaches.
    I just did some intense calculations and have come to the hard sought conclusion that the average record of all coaches combined EVER, is .500

ps Disclaimer there may be some early 1sr Century Olympic coaches I left out of the equation.

Yeah, that is the problem. I don't want the bad with the good. And I surely don't want just as much bad as good. When you compare Mike to what old man Kelly did, he sucks. When you compare him to what Dennis Allen did, he looks like a freaking genius. I guess there's a reason old , man Kelly is named old man. He had enough experience to know he had to go with his best chance to win at QB & let the other guy float off into the sunset.

Dennis Allen is still trying to convince himself that there's more upside to Andy Dalton than Jameis Winston. Now that is brilliant way beyond my novice comprehension. To my thinking we had a ten win team last season. Anything over that was gravy. This team made a lot of gravy last season. This year, I thought we would realistically be an 8-9 win team depending on the bounce of the ball. I think Mike is a very young coach who made some young coaching mistakes. I also think he's done some good things. IF this team can continue to plug in great players like they are losing on defense, Mike can get those other 2-3 games back. To me it's all about winning this conference. To do that we have to win the west side bracket. That is the measuring stick by which any coach this team has must be measured. Anything else is accepting mediocrity. Men's basketball has already proven this school's willingness to condone mediocrity though.
    Good post

12. Default Re: Games of Interest 11.12.22

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I just did some intense calculations and have come to the hard sought conclusion that the average record of all coaches combined EVER, is .500

ps Disclaimer there may be some early 1sr Century Olympic coaches I left out of the equation.
    That’s a given in everything that has two outcomes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information