Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: SB News

Default Re: SB news Wed/Thur?

Is she related to the Soto that represented Tech in the homerun derby at the world series in Omaha the year the Cajuns went? I think maybe TJ Soto was his name. He could hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    and her hand sign just shows a U, no L
    The ball falls to the ground if she shows the L.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Is she related to the Soto that represented Tech in the homerun derby at the world series in Omaha the year the Cajuns went? I think maybe TJ Soto was his name. He could hit it.
    That's her dad.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    The ball falls to the ground if she shows the L.
    Doesnt sound like my problem, where there is a will there is a way

That was asked and answered already, fan of 71 must have the night off

That's her dad.
    No wonder she said the university of Lafayette she was trained that way since birth. Heck if they are good Tech fans they may have made the trip just to call us the university of Lafayette. That is how the rivalry game is played.

No wonder she said the university of Lafayette she was trained that way since birth. Heck if they are good Tech fans they may have made the trip just to call us the university of Lafayette. That is how the rivalry game is played.
    Actually her dad keep telling her it was Lafayette. He has now been set straight. TJ is a good dude.

Actually her dad keep telling her it was Lafayette. He has now been set straight. TJ is a good dude.
    Come on, dude went to Neck. He may be a good guy, but he knows exactly what he's doing with the "Lafayette" tag. There's no "setting him straight."

I'm with ZZ and KK (you guys make it easy to agree with you)...She'll prolly sign somewhere else and is giggling with dad right now.

A lot of big names are signing daily. Reality check is stupid to think only good players sign on the first day of early signing day. Who said players were holding out for P5 NIL salaries? That is the first I hear of it, LOL. The window ain't closing man.
    What ranking service did you copy and paste from? I notice you left that out in your post. And go ahead and post a list of all of the "big names" who have signed their NLI's subsequent to national signing day this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    What ranking service did you copy and paste from? I notice you left that out in your post. And go ahead and post a list of all of the "big names" who have signed their NLI's subsequent to national signing day this year.
    Why would the ranking service name be relavant? Do you think I just made this stuff up? I don't need to post anything for you because I never said anything about big names signing NIL's. Go and get your information from somewhere else. I have sources, I don't reveal them, which is why I still have sources. Get off of the Lotief wagon, he aint coming back.

Why would the ranking service name be relavant? Do you think I just made this stuff up? I don't need to post anything for you because I never said anything about big names signing NIL's. Go and get your information from somewhere else. I have sources, I don't reveal them, which is why I still have sources. Get off of the Lotief wagon, he aint coming back.
    Ha ha. It's well documented that you make up a lot of stuff and that you post incorrect/inaccurate information. You try to imply that you are part of Glasco's inner circle but in reality, he doesn't even know who you are. As far as for Lotief, I watched him pull his wagon out of Lamson Field 5 years ago and waved good bye as he left. I am not so opaque to acknowledge that he and his wife did some good things for the program during their tenure here.

Ha ha. It's well documented that you make up a lot of stuff and that you post incorrect/inaccurate information. You try to imply that you are part of Glasco's inner circle but in reality, he doesn't even know who you are. As far as for Lotief, I watched him pull his wagon out of Lamson Field 5 years ago and waved good bye as he left. I am not so opaque to acknowledge that he and his wife did some good things for the program during their tenure here.
    Inner Circle = Cult

Different coach, still pursuit to be “in the know the inner most workings” of the program and players.

Out of all the sporting events I’ve attended at UL thru the years, the discussions I’ve witnessed, softball is the only sport I can sit there and listen and hear TMI about players.

What exactly has been made up or incorrect? Give examples, I bet you cant? I never said or want to be part of anyone's "inner circle". For the record there is no such thing as Lamson Field! I never said they didn't do good things for the program. Almost ever single post of yours you are cutting down the program, coaches, coaches decisions and even the radio crew. You can't be negative all the time and expect folks to take you serious.

Default Re: SB News

https://twitter.com/lilsoto2/status/...OE29e1ANlWPjpQ

Well folks she has signed. This is a big time pick up for the Cajuns.

15. Default Re: SB News

https://twitter.com/lilsoto2/status/...OE29e1ANlWPjpQ

Well folks she has signed. This is a big time pick up for the Cajuns.
    Fantastic.

They need to shrink COMMITTED a bit.

In the program generated resizing it reads at a glance like Omitted
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information