Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: SB News

Default Re: SB news Wed/Thur?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    The facts are that jmv is the biggest goober on this board and arguably the biggest goober in all of Cajun nation. I would say I can’t wait for softball season, but with jmv’s creepy fascination with all things softball, nobody has to wait. He always delivers with these riveting softball threads!!
    Get off of Esqueleto coat tail. Softball is actually my 3rd favorite sport. You have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    The facts are that jmv is the biggest goober on this board and arguably the biggest goober in all of Cajun nation. I would say I can’t wait for softball season, but with jmv’s creepy fascination with all things softball, nobody has to wait. He always delivers with these riveting softball threads!!
    I'll never get the fascination

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Get off of Esqueleto coat tail. Softball is actually my 3rd favorite sport. You have no clue.
    JMV favorite sports
    1. Darts
    2. Field Hockey
    3. Softball
    4. Sumo Wrestling
    5. Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    English son. No Rico talk.
    Clearly he has no idea that Uncle Rico is NOT Pedro’s uncle. JMV voted for Summer, but was mad afterwards that she didnt sign with the cajuns tetherball team as she had promised for the bribe for his vote.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Clearly he has no idea that Uncle Rico is NOT Pedro’s uncle. JMV voted for Summer, but was mad afterwards that she didnt sign with the cajuns tetherball team as she had promised for the bribe for his vote.
    OMG. I'm dead

Have to admit this is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    So, you're saying if she signs, your belief is she will not contribute as a freshman, or, maybe even red shirt, even though you have probably never seen her play, or, have no idea what she's capable of. Why do you believe that?
    You are right. I have never seen her play in person though I have looked at her skill videos. I base my comment about contributing as a freshman on the fact that even though according to JMV she is ranked No. 33 on some service's recruiting sheet (maybe his own sheet for all I know), she is not committed or signed despite being a senior. Here we are a week after national signing day and she is still looking for a team. I would think being the No. 33 ranked recruit in the COUNTRY (as per JMV), she would have P5 programs tripping all over themselves with offers. I looked at her Twitter page and she tags almost every SEC program plus various other P5 programs on her hype videos. Apparently no P5 has made her an offer based upon the fact that she is currently unsigned. I am not attempting to throw any shade on her at all. Maybe she has received numerous offers from G5 programs but is holding out for a P5 program. I am not sure how much money a P5 would have left now with signing day already having passed. I know programs usually hold some scholly money back to spend on transfers but whether they spend it on a freshman is another thing. And I only make posts to temper the mindless drivel hype that JMV consistently puts out.

8. Default Re: SB news Wed/Thur?

Is she related to Vanessa Soto?
    No relation to Vanessa Soto. For whatever it’s worth, her Dad, TJ Soto, played for Louisiana Tech, from I believe 1996-2000. Left the program as the all time leader in home runs with 72. Tech was a member of the Sun Belt during those years.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsSball22 View Post
    No relation to Vanessa Soto. For whatever it’s worth, her Dad, TJ Soto, played for Louisiana Tech, from I believe 1996-2000. Left the program as the all time leader in home runs with 72. Tech was a member of the Sun Belt during those years.
    Well, that explains the “Lafayette” remark she made.

All this about a h/s player that was offered a visit. SMH…

10. Default Re: SB news Wed/Thur?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, that explains the “Lafayette” remark she made.

All this about a h/s player that was offered a visit. SMH…
    I'm just realizing tbe pub Louisiana can get just by offering everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    You are right. I have never seen her play in person though I have looked at her skill videos. I base my comment about contributing as a freshman on the fact that even though according to JMV she is ranked No. 33 on some service's recruiting sheet (maybe his own sheet for all I know), she is not committed or signed despite being a senior. Here we are a week after national signing day and she is still looking for a team. I would think being the No. 33 ranked recruit in the COUNTRY (as per JMV), she would have P5 programs tripping all over themselves with offers. I looked at her Twitter page and she tags almost every SEC program plus various other P5 programs on her hype videos. Apparently no P5 has made her an offer based upon the fact that she is currently unsigned. I am not attempting to throw any shade on her at all. Maybe she has received numerous offers from G5 programs but is holding out for a P5 program. I am not sure how much money a P5 would have left now with signing day already having passed. I know programs usually hold some scholly money back to spend on transfers but whether they spend it on a freshman is another thing. And I only make posts to temper the mindless drivel hype that JMV consistently puts out.

So softball players are holding out for those P5 NIL salaries now? Is UL’s storied softball window closing?

13. Default Re: SB news Wed/Thur?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'm just realizing tbe pub Louisiana can get just by offering everyone.
    You mean Lafayette?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    So softball players are holding out for those P5 NIL salaries now? Is UL’s storied softball window closing?
    Maybe that’s the new thing…softball hopefuls holding out for Livvi Dunne money…lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    A lot of big names are signing daily. Reality check is stupid to think only good players sign on the first day of early signing day. Who said players were holding out for P5 NIL salaries? That is the first I hear of it, LOL. The window ain't closing man.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information