Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JERSEYS!!!!!!!!

People JERSEYS!!!!!!!!

Default Re: JERSEYS!!!!!!!!

Just in time for Christmas!

Knockoff jerseys but it's a start. Apparently, while this Adidas deal may be good for the programs, it's pretty bad for fans.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Just in time for Christmas!
    is only thing missing the adidas logo and sunbelt logo?
    but the football one seems different to me?

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    is only thing missing the adidas logo and sunbelt logo?
    but the football one seems different to me?
    It's not the same jersey. Lots of confusion with NIL deals. So say, can't use the university logos but schools are selling jerseys. I'm sure the NCAA will come out with some new policy about this in 3 years.

thanks. weird they want you to select player you want but then name is not on back anyway,, paying for the number? five generic choices then only players numbers

These look cheap as hell. Without the real jersey template, that is a steep price to pay for what essentially is a knockoff.

The only ones I don’t care for really are the football. Seems like it would be an easy adjustment to just move the stripes up to the shoulder where they are on the real jerseys. It’s something.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    thanks. weird they want you to select player you want but then name is not on back anyway,, paying for the number? five generic choices then only players numbers
    • Player Name on Back; Player Number(s) on Front, Back and Sleeves

Which jersey are you looking at? At least for the football I think the name would be on there. You can also do a custom with your own name.

I've never been a jersey-wearing fan, but I may have to snag one of those baseball ones. Football ones aren't terrible, it's great to have this as an option to help our student athletes out.

For those who work at a company like mine that blocks certain websites like Twitter ... https://aicompanystore.americommerce...earonline.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    These look cheap as hell. Without the real jersey template, that is a steep price to pay for what essentially is a knockoff.
    Of course I have not seen one in person but the pictures and prices are very similar to what you will pay for a knockoff professional jersey. Prices on authentic jerseys are over $300 unless you can find a site that gets them made in China.

You only have 5 number choices?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    You only have 5 number choices?
    On the custom one you can only get 1, 98, 00, & the year (22 or 23). If you click the "NIL" one, you can get player names/numbers.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information