Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

1. Alumni Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

The Alumni Association conducted a comprehensive search for a new leader. Internal candidates and candidates from across the country were interviewed for this position and Amy was by far the most qualified. This is her introductory letter that was sent to all of our alumni but I know not everyone receives emails from the Alumni Association. based on Amy's past success at previous institutions, we are expecting to elevate the standing of the association and becoming more focused on engagement. For whatever reason, the Alumni Association and the RCAF had difficulty collaborating. Hopefully with new leadership, this changes and we make positive steps in developing more alumni pride in our university and hopefully more support. Below is the link to Amy's introductory letter.

http://editor.ne16.com/vo/?FileID=44.tID=8243282737

2. Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

"and I absolutely love collegiate football."

Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

I just got this email.lets hope there's some consistancy, from the name to the game.and that the engagement is real and not just another excuse to collect money from alumni.

Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

Good to hear. Looking forward to more functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "and I absolutely love collegiate football."
    Must not have been at the game this past Saturday

6. Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

She was definitely at the Alumni and LEDA tailgating tents. Don’t know where she watched the game from. Probably Doc Savoie’s suite.

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    The Alumni Association conducted a comprehensive search for a new leader. Internal candidates and candidates from across the country were interviewed for this position and Amy was by far the most qualified. This is her introductory letter that was sent to all of our alumni but I know not everyone receives emails from the Alumni Association. based on Amy's past success at previous institutions, we are expecting to elevate the standing of the association and becoming more focused on engagement. For whatever reason, the Alumni Association and the RCAF had difficulty collaborating. Hopefully with new leadership, this changes and we make positive steps in developing more alumni pride in our university and hopefully more support. Below is the link to Amy's introductory letter.

http://editor.ne16.com/vo/?FileID=44.tID=8243282737
    I remember you telling me on the phone that we had a good one coming. In WestUCajun I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    She was definitely at the Alumni and LEDA tailgating tents. Don’t know where she watched the game from. Probably Doc Savoie’s suite.
    I'm being sarcasticI'm sure she was in the house.

9. Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I just got this email.lets hope there's some consistancy, from the name to the game.and that the engagement is real and not just another excuse to collect money from alumni.
    Hopefully things improve. BTW-the Alumni Association doesn’t collect very much, only loyalty fund donations. Did away with dues at least 5 years ago. Now anyone who completed at least one semester is considered an alumni and is automatically a member of the Alumni Association.

10. Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

Thank you for posting WestU. Absolutely fired up about this. From everyone I've been able to speak to, sounds like a massive step in the right direction. Would love to have Amy on Ragin Review!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Thank you for posting WestU. Absolutely fired up about this. From everyone I've been able to speak to, sounds like a massive step in the right direction. Would love to have Amy on Ragin Review!
    Do u need WestU contact info?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I'm being sarcasticI'm sure she was in the house.
    She just didn't like what she saw.

Oh damn, we have a new website layout.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Oh damn, we have a new website layout.
    See they still have UL Lafayette on default/auto fill.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information