Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    As of 11:00 am, 90 tickets for bus trip was sold. Was told the two busses have a capacity of 96 and as Bayou Richard stated, a third bus is available if needed.
    Thanks for the reference but I don’t think it was me that said a third bus was available.
    i’m driving!

2. Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Thanks for the reference but I don’t think it was me that said a third bus was available.
    i’m driving!
    Sorry - it was Tasso.

Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    Sorry - it was Tasso.
    All good. It was worthy the information.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Good to hear. Looking forward to more functions.
    Eat more fiber, drink coffee in the morning.

Z

Do they still have Christmas ornaments?

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    Eat more fiber, drink coffee in the morning.

Z
    smdh

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    smdh
    And get the fwah. For those who understand French.

8. Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

The Big Fan gave me the fwah this morning . . .

9. Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

But it’s getting better . . .

Can't fill up a bus? Do we need to make this a part of a Mardi Gras Ski trip?

Quote Originally Posted by ULtramaga View Post
    Prob be better as part of a “Bingo & Bubbly.”

12. Default Re: Amy Armstrong - New AVP Alumni Affairs / CEO of the Alumni Association

Quote Originally Posted by ULtramaga View Post
    Actually almost 2 busses are filled up. Ski trip would be fun but wouldn't want to bus all the way over to Colorado or New Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    i’m driving!
    those are not mutually exclusive

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information