Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

1. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

People often made fun of our national championships in water skying. Well, after the RR interview, they can be well ashamed of themselves and owe an apology to a great group of kids that really have it together.

Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I believe you have me confused with someone else. I don’t believe I have a coworker who played football at Louisiana. The confused part happens all the time and has been ongoing for about 5 years now.
    Geaux Cajuns

3. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    No sir! He just doesn’t talk about it for reasons he doesn’t want to talk about. Last name begins with P. Anyway, I wasn’t sure if you were aware of his water skiing. Geaux Cajuns
    I was not aware that he ever attended this university.

Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I was not aware that he ever attended this university.

5. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

We will have something to talk about tomorrow . . .

One last thing these you people go out and raise money for their NC rings if you want to help reach out to Coach he works in the Veterans office in Foster hall.

He sure did. As well as another. He was a much different dude back then.
    Oh yeah, I talk to him every now and then. Good dude for sure. He keeps me informed on events and other things happening in the Acadiana area.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Oh yeah, I talk to him every now and then. Good dude for sure. He keeps me informed on events and other things happening in the Acadiana area.
    You are right about that. Much calmer than his younger days. Lol

You are right about that. Much calmer than his younger days. Lol
    I will have to give him a buzz tomorrow and go catch lunch with him sooner rather than later. I knew about the football gig but didn't know about the skiing. He kept that on the down low. Very good athlete back in the day.

It was so refreshing to have a group of athletes representing UL say UL consistently.

11. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Update on the "Stuff the Boat" fundraiser.

Coach Ryan Gonzalez and I spoke over the weekend. Stuff the Boat was very successful for the Ski team. Saw great turnout. Just wanted to let y'all know and thanks if you were able to donate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information