Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Thanks everyone. Pod will be out first thing in the am!

Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Be prepared to get an education on Water Ski tonight. These folks are fired up about the interview. Coach Gonzalez has been awesome.

We're going to talk about GATA, the actual game with Troy and the public reaction to the RR reaction from last Saturday. I expect some fireworks (PG13 fireworks, Turbine) tonight.
    Coach Gonzalez is awesome and a Veteran. He is a strong recruiter and cares about his skiers. The overall team is awesome. He had several recruits at the game on Saturday with parents and were able to keep them committed. GEAUX CAJUNS

Geeezus! Can we not have our own venue without Tiggah propaganda?

Attached Images Attached Images    

4. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Geeezus! Can we not have our own venue without Tiggah propaganda?
    The ad algorythyms are based on places you visit and show interest in.

5. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The ad algorythyms are based on places you visit and show interest in.
    Somebody got some splaining to do . . .

either that or they've targeted south louisiana (or areas within a _____Hr Drive of College Station..) as an area and people who ID as college football fans...may want to check those digital bread crumbs you leave behind...

UL should have been doing this all year, its what I've been screaming for with our digital marketing...it only takes $10 to serve 1000 impressions...

7. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The ad algorythyms are based on places you visit and show interest
    I never visit LSU sites except when someone posts a link to show something stupid on Tiger droppings.

8. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Did you see the excitement these students displayed to be students here and participate in the sport which is their chosen sport. If we could half that exuberance to be here and participate in their chosen sport with our other athletes, we could compete to win everything.

I'm not sure I have ever seen such a cohesive group of young students so happy and energetic to be where they are and to make the best of it. They control their own practices, they fix their own stuff, they do there on fundraising and then they find time to do community service. Clone them.

It's no coincidence that they are national champions.

Pod Version:

YOUR 9x National Champion Water Ski team joins the pod to educate the masses on tricks, slaloms, jumps and the "Stuff the Boat" campaign! We'll meet team members from all around the world, ask them about their Road to their 9th National Championship since 1988, and how they ended up in Lafayette, LA. The Boys address the public's reaction to their comments about attendance last Saturday, UL athletes wearing other school colors, a more in-depth breakdown of the Troy game, have a conversation about promoting "what it is to be a Ragin Cajun", Shoutout to WBB for opening the season with a victory over Houston, and preview our last home opponent for 2022: The Georgia Southern Eagles.

Cajun Water Ski Interview [5:19]

Attendance: A Timeline [50:26]

Market our PEOPLE [1:12:32]

UL Athletes Wearing TSATB Gear [1:25:38]

Troy Wrap [1:33:28]

WBB Beats Houston / Volleyball Travels to Boone [1:43:26]

Georgia Southern Preview [1:50:32]

MITYW [2:04:11]

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Did you see the excitement these students displayed to be students here and participate in the sport which is their chosen sport. If we could half that exuberance to be here and participate in their chosen sport with our other athletes, we could compete to win everything.

I'm not sure I have ever seen such a cohesive group of young students so happy and energetic to be where they are and to make the best of it. They control their own practices, they fix their own stuff, they do there on fundraising and then they find time to do community service. Clone them.

Did you know one of your coworkers was one of the pioneers of the ski team?

11. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post

They were outstanding to hang out with.

Btw, please swing by Rouse's before the game. The team will out front taking donations, clothing, money, food, etc. It's called the Stuff the Boat campaign, in conjunction with UL Veteran organizations. The proceeds benefit vets and catholic charities. We talk about this toward the end of the episode, but they'll set up from 6-9pm. PLEASE please tell them you heard about them and the fund raiser on Ragin Review!

12. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    Did you know one of your coworkers was one of the pioneers of the ski team? Played football and water skied for the Cajuns. That’s a combo
    I believe you have me confused with someone else. I don’t believe I have a coworker who played football at Louisiana. The confused part happens all the time and has been ongoing for about 5 years now.

Another great job with the Ragin Review podcast guys!!! The water ski team looked so appreciative to be recognized by you guys (and very well deserved).

14. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Is this the most exposure you've seen the Water Ski team get? First time hearing them speak? Getting to know anything about how they compete or how we can get involved with their program?

15. Default Re: YOUR National Champion Water Ski team | Troy Part 2 | GATA Preview - TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Is this the most exposure you've seen the Water Ski team get? First time hearing them speak? Getting to know anything about how they compete or how we can get involved with their program?
    By Far! I'm learning more than any place I have visited on the web or YouTube.

I have tried to post every achievement Louisiana's Ski Team has achieved since 2002.

Never have I learned more about the water ski world than on I am right now on Ragin Review.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information