Thread: Louisiana battles for post-season appearance ahead of Georgia Southern

1. UL Football Louisiana battles for post-season appearance ahead of Georgia Southern

"Georgia Southern is coming in here with the exact same issue. Last week, they were playing a game at home and lost in the 4th quarter, give up a lead and they're feeling the same way we are."

Default Re: Louisiana battles for post-season appearance ahead of Georgia Southern

GATA CAJUNS!!

Default Re: Louisiana battles for post-season appearance ahead of Georgia Southern

Ragin Cajuns Geaux UL. Woo-Hoo.

To be envious of Georgia Southern’s passing attack is something I never thought I’d say. It might be a long night in Cajun field.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    To be envious of Georgia Southern’s passing attack is something I never thought I’d say. It might be a long night in Cajun field.
    We need this win in the worse way possible.

6. Default Re: Louisiana battles for post-season appearance ahead of Georgia Southern

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    The new offensive strategy at GS has been obvious since they hired their new head coach. To those less interested in the SBC off seasons coming and going the Nebraska game should have been a huge wake-up call

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The new offensive strategy at GS has been obvious since they hired their new head coach. To those less interested in the SBC off seasons coming and going the Nebraska game should have been a huge wake-up call
    I’d like to not ever hear about “personnel that fits a system”. They literally went from a spread option to chunking it around the yard 40 times a game and having success doing so. Our offensive scheme sucks period.

Thread Information