Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: #PackCajunField

Default #PackCajunField

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23pack.ed_query&f=top

I know a lot of people are unhappy with the results and say they are done for the season. Players and coaches are really trying to promote this game. These seniors have given us some of the most success we've ever seen on the football field. I hope everyone that can will go sit in those stands on Thursday and thank these guys one last time.

Default Re: #PackCajunField

I’ll be there.

Question-is there any movement to get students there? Signage on campus? Anything like that outside of social media?

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%23pack.ed_query&f=top

I know a lot of people are unhappy with the results and say they are done for the season. Players and coaches are really trying to promote this game. These seniors have given us some of the most success we've ever seen on the football field. I hope everyone that can will go sit in those stands on Thursday and thank these guys one last time.

Zeppelin what would you consider packed? What kind of crowd would you be satisfied with?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I’ll be there.

Question-is there any movement to get students there? Signage on campus? Anything like that outside of social media?
    https://twitter.com/MaggardB/status/.f45wItzi8Z3s1Q

Maggard seems to think so. Hopefully we are doing more than this, and this is just an example.

I’ll be there.

Why wait until the last home game to do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Zeppelin what would you consider packed? What kind of crowd would you be satisfied with?
    That’s just the hashtag being used. It’s a little more catchy than #letsgetcajunfield>25%full

I’ll pull a Lamar Morgan here. Let’s be the best at getting better this week. Promotion at least seems to be better. I do not expect a good number. I’m just hoping we improve over the hot trash that was last Saturday.

I’ll be there. Don’t really care who else. Team and coaches deserve better. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised. 15,000 would be a shock.

8. Default Re: #PackCajunField

When I saw the hashtag #PackCajunField, that was my first thought. While I appreciate the effort, why not do this for every home game?

Every day is a school day. Never too late to learn and try to get better. Let’s hope it works and the lessons carry over.

Every day is a school day. Never too late to learn and try to get better. Let’s hope it works and the lessons carry over.
    Thursday we will or won't see the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I’ll be there. Don’t really care who else. Team and coaches deserve better. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised. 15,000 would be a shock.
    Hold the phone. Please remind me of what the coaches did to deserve any special recognition except screw up another potentially great season with molly coddling & under achievement. I'm going because It sounded like a good effort by our team before they wet the bed last week. But there have been some lacking times served out these guys this season.

12. Default Re: #PackCajunField

Is this the #TicketREDemption game I have been suggesting?

Will be there!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    https://twitter.com/MaggardB/status/.f45wItzi8Z3s1Q

Maggard seems to think so. Hopefully we are doing more than this, and this is just an example.
    There’s this…

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto.id=99159713391

A dog, a dude and frisbees.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information