Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: recruit flip from UL to LSU

Default Re: Lost another one

Good for him. The question now is who was UBR working on besides this kid? Are we looking into that & recruiting him? Who else just came off UBR's board because of this as possibilities?

Unfortunately I think we will lose more kids.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Unfortunately I think we will lose more kids.
    Not trying to sugarcoat anything but reading the article it has been a lifelong dream for the kid. It’s a bit of a different situation but no doubt it’s an area of concern I’ve been vocal about.

Watch…next time this year Maggard has a decision to make. My hear say no to this, but my head is being realistic.

It sucks to lose this guy, but it goes to show you that this staff is recruiting at a high level. Losing out to the current SEC West leader shouldn't come as a surprise. Now, if we lose to other G5 teams, that is an issue.

7. Default Re: Lost another one

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Good for him. The question now is who was UBR working on besides this kid? Are we looking into that & recruiting him? Who else just came off UBR's board because of this as possibilities?
    Correct, recruiting is a fixed length straw. Push something in one end and something spits out the other end.

Never stop recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Correct, recruiting is a fixed length straw. Push something in one end and something spits out the other end.

Never stop recruiting.
    Recruit, or die.

Just looked on 247 and apparently once he committed his rating went up. He would now would have been our top recruit. You can't make this stuff up haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Just looked on 247 and apparently once he committed his rating went up. He would now would have been our top recruit. You can't make this stuff up haha
    just another kid getting paid to play, someone threw money at him, no big surprise

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    just another kid getting paid to play, someone threw money at him, no big surprise
    Play in front of 100k or play in front of 7k?? Hmmm tough decision for a kid that’s always wanted to go to lsu

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Play in front of 100k or play in front of 7k?? Hmmm tough decision for a kid that’s always wanted to go to lsu
    Yeah, it's a head scratcher.

13. Default Re: Lost another one

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    It accounts for all the early season upsets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    It sucks to lose this guy, but it goes to show you that this staff is recruiting at a high level. Losing out to the current SEC West leader shouldn't come as a surprise. Now, if we lose to other G5 teams, that is an issue.
    Agreed. I'm happy to lose a few recruits here and there to top P5 schools.

Because what's going to happen to many of them eventually is that after a couple years of sitting the bench at LSU.guess who wants to come back to get of playing time?

Default recruit flip from UL to LSU

https://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor.r/69625649007/

just leaving this here.
    Winning matters.
    Environments matter.
    Crowd size matters

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information