Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Marketing & Digital

Default Re: 7,888 attendance vs Troy 22.11.05

evan.roberts@louisiana.edu

hwilliams@louisiana.edu

sam.demuzio@louisiana.edu

hunter.neel@louisiana.edu

These folks are in charge of marketing and digital. the failure of attendance rests with them along with Dr. Maggard. attendance wise, the entire season has been a total fail. Email away. MAT, these are the folks you guys need to have in. accountability is a _____. and throw in the band director for good mesure as well

UL will not allow these guy to be on the RR pod.

Default Re: Marketing & Digital

Then let the emails fly!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Then let the emails fly!
    The do listen to the pod and review this site.

I just don't believe that's true.either they don't care or they're stupid.

If you are right, then let's challenge them to post a thread here defending this whole CF game experiance, including attendance, dumpster fire. Go ahead.set up an account and show some balls, and defend your attendance and game day plan.

If you are right, then let's challenge the to post a thread here defending this whole CF game experiance, including attendance, dumpster fire. Go ahead.set up an account and show some balls, and defend your attendance and game day plan.
    They will never do that. Do you remember when Farmer wanted Turbine to give up posters names on this board? He didn't and they pulled his credentials. They do in fact read these boards and listen to the podcast. Some of them post on here from time to time, but you can forget about them defending anything on this site.

If you are right, then let's challenge them to post a thread here defending this whole CF game experiance, including attendance, dumpster fire. Go ahead.set up an account and show some balls, and defend your attendance and game day plan.
    I can't speak to the people mentioned in this thread specifically, but if you are in a RR postgame Twitter space, it is very common to see admins. They hear us. These people either don't care or these failures are intentional. Every aspect of our operation is run so poorly I have a hard time tempering that paranoid side of myself that sees these things as by design.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    I can't speak to the people mentioned in this thread specifically, but if you are in a RR postgame Twitter space, it is very common to see admins. They hear us. These people either don't care or these failures are intentional. Every aspect of our operation is run so poorly I have a hard time tempering that paranoid side of myself that sees these things as by design.
    Easy.you get what you hire.

Darn, is our administration and Pecan Patrol next? At least I don’t think UL has stripped searched anyone…yet.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/stanf.-football-game

Or has apathy taken root? Maybe Thursday a few students might show up with a “UL HATES FUN” banner. Of course a 25 buck fine May be in play.

Attached Images Attached Images  

If you sift through some of the name calling, narcissism, irrationality, general silliness and despair, the Page has some good information. It’s easy pickings for getting fan feedback for basically anything University and sports related.

evan.roberts@louisiana.edu

hwilliams@louisiana.edu

sam.demuzio@louisiana.edu

hunter.neel@louisiana.edu

These folks are in charge of marketing and digital. the failure of attendance rests with them along with Dr. Maggard. attendance wise, the entire season has been a total fail. Email away. MAT, these are the folks you guys need to have in. accountability is a _____. and throw in the band director for good mesure as well
    Digital marketing is not our problem. We have good stuff all over social media. Now you have to get people to follow those posts in the first place. Where we are short is in the face to face marketing. Hopefully new RCAF Director alleviates that problem to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Darn, is our administration and Pecan Patrol next? At least I don’t think UL has stripped searched anyone…yet.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/stanf.-football-game

Or has apathy taken root?
    I don't know.going to be tough to find enough students to hoist a "The University of Louisiana @ Lafayette hated fun!".

I don't know.going to be tough to find enough students to hoist a "The University of Louisiana @ Lafayette hated fun!".
    Stanford busted their tree mascot…I’m cryin’

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Digital marketing is not our problem. We have good stuff all over social media. Now you have to get people to follow those posts in the first place. Where we are short is in the face to face marketing. Hopefully new RCAF Director alleviates that problem to some degree.
    Digital marketing has nothing to do with creating good videos. It’s about getting people to engage with and find meaning in those videos and your organization as a whole.

Our content creation people have done great work for a long time now, but damn near all of it was focused on recruits, not fans.

It wasn’t that long ago that we were putting 25-30k in Cajun Field every week and the product was exactly the same. I like Maggard a lot but his administration has neglected the fan base for a long time. I think he assumed that if we won football games the fans would show up. But that’s not how it works.

People need something to invest in. They need a story to follow. They need a reason to show up. We’ve done a ____ poor job of giving them that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Mostly, the creative is good.its how they're serving or not serving that content.ii9the message is good, the messaging isn't.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information