Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Score/Attendance Thur night

Default Re: Score/Attendance Thur night

Cajuns are 3 point favorites Thursday. Let’s get a win. Then worry about FSU overlooking us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Including losing to ULM.
    When Hud lost to ULM there was no expectations or standards, the Cajuns were building a program. When Mike lost the expectations and standards were established to never lose to ULM.

3. Default Re: Score/Attendance Thur night

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    When Hud lost to ULM there was no expectations or standards, the Cajuns were building a program. When Mike lost the expectations and standards were established to never lose to ULM.
    Hud himself had set standards pretty high by that time.

Bustle's loss to McNeese is a better example, because he never got above 3 wins more than Baldwin.

Even those low standards didn't slow down the fan wrath of the loss to McNeese.

4. Default Re: Score/Attendance Thur night

And Nelson Stokley lost to 1AA northeastern

The over/under points will be more than the attendance!

I’ll be there. My family won’t. But I’m going to scan all 4 of my tickets. Anything helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I’ll be there. My family won’t. But I’m going to scan all 4 of my tickets. Anything helps.
    Those three scanned tickets will not make any noise or improve the scenery on tv. However it may make up for the scanners not working.

Those three scanned tickets will not make any noise or improve the scenery on tv. However it may make up for the scanners not working.
    I was told the scanners were working yesterday. We can’t get a straight answer on how attendance is actually counted so I figured anything will help. Got to try at least. I invite friends, but no one is down for a weeknight game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I was told the scanners were working yesterday. We can’t get a straight answer on how attendance is actually counted so I figured anything will help. Got to try at least. I invite friends, but no one is down for a weeknight game.
    Or a weekend game.

Or a weekend game.
    Haha. I got a couple for some weekend game this year. So that’s something.

Give me a break. Four straight 9-4 season, there were plenty expectations.

Napier beat ULM by 3,1,50(unicorn) and 5. Unfortunately, while we have a great record against ULM it’s always close and will never be a guarantee.

Give me a break. Four straight 9-4 season, there were plenty expectations.

Napier beat ULM by 3,1,50(unicorn) and 5. Unfortunately, while we have a great record against ULM it’s always close and will never be a guarantee.
    We had zero 9-4 season before Hud. The winning standards and expectations changed when he was named the Head Coach.

13. Default Re: Score/Attendance Thur night

When Hud lost to ULM there was no expectations or standards
    It doesnt matter if Hud built the standards or someone else did.

FIVE years into Huds era, there were standards in place when he lost to ULM.

14. Default Re: Score/Attendance Thur night

Hud lost to ULM in his 5th season. Give it a rest. ____ happens
    ……Remember that he had the off sides before the Extra point going so the distance was even closer to score!…..ahhhh!

Will be out of the area, won't make it in for GA So. game, so one of our boys is taking our tickets. Am pleased he and his buddies want to attend.

This is surprisingly turning out to be a lost season. Preseason, I believed we were a 9+ win team based upon the easy schedule and roster. It would be normal for attendance to shrink in a losing year, however the total collapse is stunning. At this point just hoping CMD and staff are successful with recruiting to restore some enthusiasm.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information