Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Apology + QB1

Default Apology + QB1

I lost my phone over a week ago now have a new one. Someone got into my social media accounts and blah blah blah too much to tell …I can tell you if there was any personal attacks against anyone is not my style. So onto the next thing I will not apologize for saying Ben Woolridge it’s not a QB…
    The Taysom Hill style quarterback does not work….

Dez better wake up and play QB1 this Thursday so we can hopefully get it going

Default Re: Apology + QB1

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    I lost my phone over a week ago now have a new one. Someone got into my social media accounts and blah blah blah too much to tell …I can tell you if there was any personal attacks against anyone is not my style. So onto the next thing I will not apologize for saying Ben Woolridge it’s not a QB…

Are you saying BW is a Taysom Hill type qb?

Is dat a bad thing ?

Is dat a bad thing ?
    It’s just flat out wrong

You watched the game?
    That defense had a lot to do with the performance. I know it’s easy to say another QB is the answer but I’m pretty sure Fields would have been sacked no less than 5 times last night.

Still doesn’t change the fact that Ben is nothing more than a utility quarterback I’m not trying to not the guy, but it’s the facts and wants defense keys in on that and you need a quarterback that can throw the ball and the defense knows the quarterback has thrown the ball he is not capable. Give Chandler a chance. We only have one win with bin against Arkansas State High the day. Why not give him a chance, the same chance that Ben got

I thought our QB played well within the HS plays we called last night. No shots down field we didn't work the middle of the field. Maybe we feel we can only throw out routes. With this line and play calling heck might as well move LL2 back to QB and put in packages for him. Don't forget the start of the fourth quarter with a 10 point lead we tried 3 pass plays taking a whooping 45 second off the clock. When they scored in the 4th to make it 17-14 there was 1201 on the clock. unacceptable.

Well said, I do believe Ben belongs on the field and put packages in for him, especially in Goaline situations We have to change things using voice text right now, so sorry for the misspelled words, etc

Ben played very well until post dive into end zone. Passes were not effective after that. Perhaps OL depth hurt us in second half too. Make two FGs and we’re happy with win.

Well said, I do believe Ben belongs on the field and put packages in for him, especially in Goaline situations We have to change things using voice text right now, so sorry for the misspelled words, etc
    If you’re gonna use one of our QB as a taysom hill type it needs to be lance legendre. Speaking of LL2, where the hell has he been?

Still doesn’t change the fact that Ben is nothing more than a utility quarterback I’m not trying to not the guy, but it’s the facts and wants defense keys in on that and you need a quarterback that can throw the ball and the defense knows the quarterback has thrown the ball he is not capable. Give Chandler a chance. We only have one win with bin against Arkansas State High the day. Why not give him a chance, the same chance that Ben got
    I’ve seen enough of Fields to know he is solid backup for sunbelt. Sorry. If we really want change this year you’d have to play a dynamic athlete at QB. That would come with problems if it’s own, increased turnovers etc…
    The team is the team. We have some holes to address on the offensive side of the ball in the off season.

12. Default Re: Apology + QB1

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Ben played very well until post dive into end zone. Passes were not effective after that. Perhaps OL depth hurt us in second half too. Make two FGs and we’re happy with win.
    ……this loss along with the last play loss to USA and the could have and should haves hurts but really hurts when the Other state schools win …………LSU ULM ltur and Tulane……ahhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Are you saying BW is a Taysom Hill type qb?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    If you’re gonna use one of our QB as a taysom hill type it needs to be lance legendre. Speaking of LL2, where the hell has he been?
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……this loss along with the last play loss to USA and the could have and should haves hurts but really hurts when the Other state schools win …………LSU ULM ltur and Tulane……ahhhh!
    Bruh … yeah ….Baton Rouge U fans now think their coach is the messiah … if conversion would have failed they would have ran him out of town

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information