Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bobby ball 2022

UL Basketball Bobby ball 2022

Don’t worry everyone. Bobby ball starts Monday! Let’s geauxxxxxx

Default Re: Good news guys

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Got my tickets with the rubber band around em in my glovebox ready to go. Actually I better bring those inside. They say not to leave valuables in your car at night.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Got my tickets with the rubber band around em in my glovebox ready to go. Actually I better bring those inside. They say not to leave valuables in your car at night.
    Some might break into your car and leave another set.

Yikes

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Some might break into your car and leave another set.
    I slipped a $20 under the rubberband, and a sticky note that says, “enjoy the tickets. please get yourself half a beer at a game with the $20.” No takers yet. Fingers crossed.

UL Football Re: Good news guys

Thought this was a park next to the football stadium right before kickoff and make it to your seats with concessions with ease thread!

Well, due to the other 500 people in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Man, please.. pouring salt in a big gapping injury. We overpay for a coach as opposed to paying a football coach which matters most. Well football and baseball...

I slipped a $20 under the rubberband, and a sticky note that says, “enjoy the tickets. please get yourself half a beer at a game with the $20.” No takers yet. Fingers crossed.
    Lol.. Make it $40 and I still would not go

What nobody likes $12 beer night at the Cajun dome watching the standard of the sun belt?

So if we have no expectations for BM and his basketball team then there is no way he can do any worse than the football coaches taking the best team in the state the last two years and the west champions the last five years and turning them into the worse team in the state and conference. I got my BB tickets and hoping for a good season. But until the show me differently I won't bet my bicycle on them. Oh this is the first year the Cajuns won't be in the CCG let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    So if we have no expectations for BM and his basketball team then there is no way he can do any worse than the football coaches taking the best team in the state the last two years and the west champions the last five years and turning them into the worse team in the state and conference. I got my BB tickets and hoping for a good season. But until the show me differently I won't bet my bicycle on them. Oh this is the first year the Cajuns won't be in the CCG let that sink in.
    There is no visible truth at CF to that claim UL ever played for or won a CCG....

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    There is no visible truth at CF to that claim UL ever played for or won a CCG....
    Thanks for the laugh you are absolutely right. Something else to be mad at.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Dude. Stop. We cannot afford a banner right now. Keep this under wraps, but we are currently in the process of building a statute at the Cajundome for the "winningest coach in SBC history."

Well, when this change comes, we need not watch flightware. Martin Hall probably setting up some software called “piroguepath” for the fans…

You know what blows me away: we've got quite a few fans who if Maggard went to and said I want some money to 1. paint the field so it doesn't look pink 2. have a banner made to celebrate our accomplishments 3. have signs made up to plaster campus on game weeks, etc. several folks, myself included, would have a check in his hand by EOB. Tennessee tore their goalpost down after beating Alabama and set up a Go Fund Me to pay for it. Everyone laughed at them, and they laughed all the way to the bank.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information